☆ten☆

I thought that everything was under control and I was too wrong to think that, for the first time in my life, everything would turn out well;

Suddenly, I felt that they pulled me hard by the sleeve of the sweater and taking me completely off guard, I let myself be carried away by the strong grip of the stranger who did not hesitate for a single second to place one of his hands on my butt to give him a squeezing greeting.

That left me completely frozen.

Lay had told me countless times that I should have a bodyguard with me, however, I did not consider it necessary because I do not have high fame to be persecuted all the time, but I think I will accept his proposal after having lived it firsthand.

Very disgusting bullying.

I thought that I would have to find a way to save myself, however, Hwang took me tightly by the other arm and drew me to his body, he wrapped me in a hug and curiously, I felt very comfortable and protected.

The journalists did not hesitate for a single second to take endless photos since I find myself in the arms of the attractive and cold todoologist.

Even I can't believe that this is happening, surely, I have the same impression on my face as the rest of those who are surrounding us right now.

"Kang, don't lose sight of that person for a single moment." he ordered his trusted bodyguard, the man nodded in response and I was released, as soon as he released me, I felt terribly empty and stupid.

The bodyguard stood behind me and blocked the cameramen, reporters and stalkers at all times until we reach the luxury van waiting for us.

As soon as we got into the truck, I was able to breathe easily.

I plopped down on the seat and closed my eyes.

I can't deny that I feel too nervous, fearful and frustrated right now because I'm blank and I don't know what awaits me within this damn plan that has been devised without even giving me advance notice.

"Lee, why the hell don't you have a bodyguard?" Hwang asked in an icy tone.

"I don't think it's necessary." I replied without opening my eyes because it's more difficult to have a conversation with him while I'm looking at him.

"From now on, Kang will be taking care of you," he sentenced.

The way in which he has given that order indirectly.. too directly, has made it clear to me that I cannot oppose it because he has been in charge of ending the matter.

"By the way, how come you don't get too affected by being surrounded by so many people who ask completely stupid questions?"

"I just don't care about the shit that comes out of their mouths."

I opened my eyes and met his piercing gaze and swallowed hard.

Is it possible that a man can look "appetizing"?

I believed that I would never fall under the spell of another man because I didn't consider that it was possible, however, I think something is telling me that I was slightly wrong to have that silly thought.