☆forty six☆

( + 18 )

Hyunjin spread my legs after completely taking off his clothes.

He placed his hands on my ankles and this made my entrance much more exposed; after having previously prepared me, he aligned and pushed his member slightly inside me and I closed my eyes feeling full little by little, until he entered completely.

The slight tremor running through my body, the sweat adhering to my body, the moans of pleasure from both of them and the immense love I feel for him make me feel too ecstatic.

"All good?" he asked with concern when he stood still after seeing my face.

"All right," I assured him.

"Continue," I asked.

I took the sheets tightly in my hands and let myself be carried away by the moment.

There is no doubt that Hyunjin is a man who knows what he is doing; On the one hand, I am surprised by his great ability and experience, but on the other hand, it makes me think of a certain foreigner who was by his side in the past and who, possibly, was the one who taught him so many things.

This is not the time to be thinking about stupid things, Lee Minho, I silently chided myself.

After getting that nonsense out of my head, I got ready to fully enjoy the soft and sensational penetrations by Hyunjin who has closed his eyes to enjoy the moment.

At least, we are both enjoying all this and for my part, I have verified that not only do I feel sexual attraction, I also feel extremely in love and willing to fight for what I really want.

The swaying of our hips to the rhythm of our hectic breaths and moans envelop us in a bubble of passion and desire that completely floods me.

The soft, slow, then quick thrusts make me throw my head back, and I open my mouth and let my moans take up much of the room.

Hyunjin approached me and kissed me on the lips, I returned the intense kiss and smiled stupidly remembering that I had sworn never to fall into the clutches of pathetic love and now, I'm in bed with an amazing man who in so little time time got completely into my life and mind.

As he separated to get some air, a thread of saliva joined us for a few seconds, he smiled sideways and went directly to my neck to lick and nibble gently.

I really love that he does that, it's definitely the most sensitive part of me and he's used it against me.

"Do you like this, baby?" He murmured against my neck and I instantly felt a tingle at the feel of his hot breath.

"I love it," I admitted quietly.

Hyunjin gave me one last thrust with a little more force and he came inside me; Feeling the liquid come out of my hole, I came again.

"Lee Minho, now you are and you will be mine." Hyunjin said as he leaned next to me to wrap me in a warm hug that made me feel much better.

"Hwang Hyunjin, you're also mine and don't even think about flirting with others because I won't let it happen." I warned him.

"You're the only one I flirt with," he said between giggles.

He kissed me on the forehead and exerted more force in the hug.

"I don't like anyone but you."