☆eighteen☆

It seems that I must entertain and fulfill the wicked fantasies that Lay and Wang have, instead of the fans;

They both make me believe that they are only things that they have in mind and want to see me play with another man, there is no doubt that they are complete perverts, however, I cannot deny that the new role that I must play seems interesting to me.

Lay told me that he will be in charge of announcing the new changes to Hyunjin and his boss so that there is no problem.

I'm not sure that things are going to be perfect because I have a hard time getting out of my comfort zone when it comes to romance and that nonsense that doesn't seem important to me.

I had to resort to certain people who make me lose my temper as soon as they open their mouths, this is to not make a complete fool of myself in front of the fans who so much want to see something more than a shy smile.

There is no doubt that Felix and Jisung will be my teachers this time since they are experts on topics like these;

They usually spend every afternoon reading fanfics and those things that make them smile like fools at their respective cell phones.

"I... how do I say that without hearing or looking too stupid?"I managed to ask after pushing aside my embarrassment.

"Simply say what you have to say, why turn it around so much?" Felix complained.

"I understand." I mumbled.

"The thing is, I need to be more daring with Hyunjin, but I don't know how to start..."

"You have come to the right place!" Jisung shrieked as soon as he heard his crush's name.

"We can help you in whatever you want, of course, if that makes Hyunjin smile in such a way..."

"Let's focus on me," I interrupted.

"Will you help me just by seeing him smile?"

"About that... Minho, let yourself go." Jisung spoke.

"I will put all my effort into obtaining good results," I assured them.

"Clearly, I won't tell you the truth about the fake love relationship I have with Hyunjin because I'm afraid the media will hear it and ruin what little we've achieved so far."

time skip . . .

"A poll?" I asked Kang as soon as I got in the truck.

"What's it about?"

"Mmm... better look at it yourself.." he said after handing me the cell phone.

I looked carefully at the question and stood still for a few minutes, definitely taken by surprise by the huge imagination fans have.

"What is this?" I managed to ask.

I read the main question of the survey again and I couldn't help but let out a giggle that Kang didn't miss.

It seems that fans want to know if we are a couple that accepts versatility.

"How do they want to know that?" I wondered silently.

I looked up and met Kang's through the rearview mirror.

"Don't tell me you want to know the answer!" I blurted out mockingly.

Kang just shrugged and continued driving.

Honestly, I had not even thought about that because the relationship is nothing more than a well-crafted lie to bring fame and achieve first place in the audience.