☆twenty one☆

The interview continued and we talked about our respective projects, however, we always omitted to say a word about the BL drama that will be aired soon as we do not want to spoil the big surprise and the performance that we are putting on.

The interviewer is too friendly, attentive and funny, on the contrary, to talk show MCs who are usually too hypocritical and mocking, that is why I feel much better when giving my answers.

"It's time to give more life to your fans, that's why we've decided to make a game of questions and answers that won't be innocent at all, so let's start!" announced the interviewer.

"The rules are relatively easy, you know, if they don't answer they will be given a punishment and if they do, then we'll be more than happy about it!" he laughed.

"Any questions?"

"No," Hyunjin and I answered in unison.

"Ah, love.." the interviewer sighed.

"The first question is... who kisses better?"

I couldn't help but laugh because we've only kissed once and honestly, I was too hot and lost that time that I can't clearly remember who gave the best kiss.

"Looks like you remembered something funny, can you share it with us?" asked Jaemin, the interviewer.

"It's nothing, I just would like to make it clear to you who kisses better without forgetting any details," I smiled.

"Will you be too explicit in your answer?" Jaemin raised and lowered his eyebrows a few times.

"Can i?" I looked at the producer of the program and the man is redder than a tomato, without removing his hand from his mouth, he nodded to make it clear to me that I am free to do whatever.

"Perfect. Hyunjin, come here." I ordered him.

The redhead didn't hesitate for a second to bring his face closer to mine, our eyes met and I tried to convey to him that this is all part of my new role because I don't want him to get upset if I do something he doesn't like.

Without hesitation, I took his face in my hands, I got closer to his lips and licked them before starting with the hot kiss in which our tongues were included to add more emotion and it worked wonderfully since, the public and Jaemin began to scream;

I broke the kiss and before moving away from Hyunjin, I licked from his lower lip to the tip of his nose and the redhead's gaze turned darker.

"I forgot how to breathe!" Jaemin yelled, turning to the camera and asking: "Lucas, are you watching this? You should have been here!"

I laughed.

After turning his eyes towards us, he explained: "Lucas told me that you would not be able to show so much love on television, but he was completely wrong and he will have to clean my room for six months."

"In that case, Lucas, you should do what Jaemin said." I said with a soft tone

"I love to show all the love I feel for Hwang Hyunjin."

"And we love having these moments that cause us cardiac arrest. My dear Hyunjin, I see that Minho is the one who has the most power over you, is that true?"

The aforementioned looked at me and said in a serious tone..

"He has me fucking in love."