☆nineteen☆

Felix and Jisung did not stop sending me messages the whole holy day because they do not want me to forget a single piece of all the information they gave me the night before.

Today is the golden opportunity that I had been waiting for so long to prove that I really am a good student, so, after getting out of the van, I walked directly towards the large doors of the building and avoided eye contact with the waiting cameras to get an excellent angle of view.

My face.

Kang didn't stop covering my body to prevent it from being harmed by any fan, he takes his job seriously and I appreciate it too much as I had been involved in some embarrassing situations that are now being avoided by my bodyguard.

A week ago we had finished the recording of the BL series that will be broadcast in a month since the producer and director are waiting for us to attract more attention from the public in order to ensure success.

I must accept that I felt calm when the recordings ended, the best thing was that there was only one scene of a kiss because too much closeness between men is not allowed yet.

This is the golden opportunity that has been given to me by the very gods of BL, which is why I cannot fail after carefully studying each of the recommendations that were given to me by my two friends who are experts in this field.

Kind of romantic themes.

Lay made sure that Hyunjin and I were invited to an important celebrity show, so I must do my best to get the happiness and shouts from the fans, otherwise I will feel too stressed because honestly, I don't I know what the hell to do because I haven't had a partner and I'm new to all this.

"Just go with your instincts if you come up with a blank," Jisung had told me in order to make me feel safer.

It's time to show that I am an excellent actor who easily adapts to any situation, even if it is new.

I haven't seen Hyunjin for a week because he was selected by a major world brand who called him to model their latest designs and clearly, the great guy couldn't turn down the invitation that is only given to the best and most attractive guys within. of the entertainment industry.

Honestly, I would like to have opportunities of that level, however, I am not recognized enough as he is, which is why he is one of my role models.

"Everything will be fine," Kang assured me after smiling openly at me in an attempt to make me feel much more relaxed.

"I hope so," I murmured.

"Lee Minho, it's time," a girl announced after pointing to the studio, I nodded my head in response and went out to the well-known studio where the interviewer and Hyunjin are waiting for me.

"Our dear, handsome, sensual, intelligent and perfect actor has come to dazzle us with his beauty that leaves us stunned. Let's give Lee Minho a big round of applause!" The interviewer yelled and ran straight to me to give me a big hug which I gladly accepted.

"Come on, take a seat next to your boyfriend." He said without hiding the big smile that makes him look much more pleasant.

"Don't kill me, Hyunjin. Minho is nothing more than my crush!" he joked.

"I'm sure Minho won't go into another man's arms because we love each other," Hyunjin replied with such confidence that I completely believed him.

It's the green light I was waiting for to start my wicked side, just as Wang and Lay have requested on behalf of the fans.