☆sixteen☆

I looked at the TV and tried not to fall asleep since, I have to go do a couple of things today and I can't be late, I took the remote control to turn off the TV with the intention of leaving before that it was too late, however, I was stunned to see Hwang Hyunjin on a show being interviewed by a handsome guy who hasn't stopped flashing a beaming smile at all times.

"Hyunjin, tell us, how is your life now that you have a boyfriend?"

The aforementioned smile widened much more.

That kid is too perfect for me, you know?

The interviewer let out a little scream that scared me a little because I didn't expect it, but Hwang smiled a lot more and continued talking.

"He makes me feel very happy, complete and in love."

"He's an excellent actor," I muttered as soon as I heard his response, which was said without showing a hint of nerves.

"Oh, my God! I'm lovin' it!" he yelled.

"You should bring him some day, I need to talk to him!"

"Of course, he will be willing to come. Although, I will ask you not to try to fall in love with him, because he is mine."

The interviewer's face turned red and he smiled a little shyly.

"No, I wouldn't do that," he assured him.

"I just want to see beauty in person!"

"Then, you will be completely stunned when you see him in person, Minho is very handsome and gentle."

"Why am I feeling so nervous right now? Why am I smiling like an idiot at those words Hwang directs at me, even though I know this is all a damn lie to bring fame to the series?" silence without looking away from Hyunjin.

"Sir, are you ready?" I looked at Kang as soon as I heard his voice and tried to remove the blush that has completely covered my face.

"I am," I cleared my throat.

I turned off the television and left the living room.

"By the way, shouldn't you be accompanying Hwang?"

"He has ordered me to take care of him at all times," he replied.

"It seems that he really cares about you."

"Of course it's not true. We're doing this just for fame," I thought.

time skip . . .

The kiss that we had given each other in yesterday's recording left me too uneasy, since I had a slight desire to do that scene again because it wasn't enough for me and that makes me have too many doubts.

I can't get carried away by a silly desire that has come from nowhere because it would be like suicide and I don't want to disappear from this world so soon.

I walked towards the campus garden, however, some guys stood in front of me to prevent me from continuing on my way.

"Lee Minho, where do you think you're going?"

"I don't have time for nonsense." I answered reluctantly.

"We do," replied the other boy.

"Come on, we have to talk about some things."

Both boys took me by the shoulders and almost dragged me to a place far enough away to avoid being seen by other students or teachers who could avoid the abuse of the boys who are more than willing to get the answers that satisfy them completely. .