☆fifteen☆

"It's a good day to perform a kissing scene. I want a hot kiss, unique and full of passion!" The producer shouted from the other side of the place.

"Understand me?" Hwang and I nodded our heads in response.

I had managed to escape a couple of times from that damn scene, however, I can't extend that kiss much longer and I have to do it regardless of my true feelings or thoughts about it;

Don't get me wrong, I'm not disgusted to kiss another man, I'm just afraid of making a mistake because this is all new to me.

We have recorded some chapters that have come out perfectly on the first take, however, those that require much more explicit physical contact have been left to the last.

"Well, let's do the scene of chapter seven." Said the producer.

Jake landed on my right side and the recording began.

I started chatting with my classmate as if it was the most important thing in the world, we both walked down the long corridor towards the cafeteria, but unfortunately I hit a boy's shoulder and turned to him to apologize, realizing the identity of that person, I was frozen since, you could say that he is my crush in this story.

Supposedly, we hadn't talked or seen each other for half a year since he was studying at another university, but apparently, he has transferred to the same university as me, and all the love and desire I had felt towards him has come back and with more presence.

"Are you okay?" I managed to ask after returning to the present.

"I am." He answered without even looking at me.

"I have to go to the toilet, I'll be right back!" Jake ran off to leave me alone with the handsome boy who seems to be unattainable.

"I didn't know you were back..." I managed to say.

"Why should you care?"

I looked up from the floor to meet hers and felt so small and stupid and completely in love.

"I... I like you.." I mumbled.

Hwang's teasing smile disappeared as soon as he heard that confession;

I know it hasn't been the best, but I have to act like a shy boy who is willing to do anything to be next to the person he really loves.

"Daehyun... don't talk nonsense."

"It's not nonsense, why don't you believe me? I like you very much, Youngjae!"

Hwang took me by both wrists and threw me against the wall without exerting too much force, he looked at my lips for a few seconds that seemed eternal and to give more flavor to the scene, I licked my lips and swallowed dry as soon as I saw the approach of the face from Hwang to mine;

I squeezed my eyes shut and relaxed my body as soon as I felt her soft, luscious lips on mine.

We must make a reunion full of passion with a slight presence of melancholy and shyness, since it is the first kiss we give each other after having been running away from love for a while.

Hwang's lips are extremely addictive, because as soon as I felt contact with them, I began to kiss him back with the same passion that the redhead overflows;

The grip on my wrists intensified and I let out a small moan from the desire that has spread throughout my body.

"Cut!" The producer yelled, I separated from Hwang and opened my eyes, without hesitation, I walked away from him and tried not to be affected by the kiss.

@hwangeyesmile .exe stopped working

. . . . .

IM SCREAMING FOR SOMETHING I'VE WRITE?? WTFFFF !!%'FIKJDXZ6Y