☆twenty eight☆

"How should I delete that article?" Lay asked.

"It's more than clear the fact that you are getting the attention you so desired. Wasn't this what you wanted, Minho? What made you change your mind?"

"I don't feel comfortable..."

"You don't feel comfortable," he repeated my words.

"Is it for reputation reasons? Or because you don't want Hyunjin to believe that what is written in that article is true? You know perfectly well that your relationship is a lie."

Lay has hit the nail on the head.

Clearly, I feel too uncomfortable thinking of Hyunjin reading that lousy article that is completely untrue, however, he's also right about our relationship being a lie in order to succeed.

"Minho,"

I raised my eyes until I met Lay's, he continued speaking.

"Don't forget that your alleged relationship with Hwang is a lie and if at some point it were the opposite, don't hesitate to tell me and we'll see what we can do so that they have a relationship.. cute, true, romantic relationship. You know you can count on me in any decision you make-he assured me."

"I appreciate your words, but I know exactly what I have to do."

"So, I remove the article and sue them for defamation?"

"No. Let the attention continue to grow."

"Are you sure?"

"I am."

"In that case, I will support your decision."

Hwang Hyunjin and I, we will never be more than a lie.

I can't fall in love with him because my life would be completely ruined and I don't want that.