☆twenry five☆

No.

I'm not just envious of the shower, but also of the towel, the soap, and everything that can deliberately touch Hwang Hyunjin's glorious and appetizing body.

The boy who seems to be weak, but it's definitely a screen he uses to avoid attracting as many looks full of perversion as the ones I'm dedicating right now without any shame.

"Can I help you take the sweat off you?" He asked in a mocking tone.

"Of course. Wipe the sweat off me, but use your tongue." I blurted out without thinking.

"What the hell? Why did I say that? Shit!" I thought in frustration.

Hyunjin raised his eyebrow and walked slowly towards me.

Right now, I'm about to pass out when I feel the appetizing blonde-haired body a few inches from me, it's too hard not to give in to the temptation that is Hwang Hyunjin.

"I would gladly do it," Hwang said seductively.

I was prepared to gladly receive any touch or kiss from the blond, however, he looked down until he found the folder that has been handed to me by Lay and the pleasant and perverse tension disappeared completely as soon as he asked: "What is this?"

I should have left it in the truck, I thought bitterly.

"This?" I raised the folder.

"There are some contracts that were given to me today by Lay, my boss," I said after walking towards the chair because the perverse atmosphere has completely vanished.

"He has asked me to review them so that I can choose what is most to my liking."

"What are the dramas about?" He asked after sitting on the couch.

"BL." I replied.

"Lay has told me that I have too many job offers where a man-man relationship is involved. Can you believe it?" I looked up to meet his and I clearly saw how his expression changed completely.

What happens to him?

"Why have you rolled your eyes Something happened?"

"I thought you wouldn't take any more jobs like that." He shrugged.

"Why wouldn't I?" I asked curiously after placing the folder on the table.

"Forget it." he smiled.

"Have you already checked them all?"

"No. I will do it tonight. How was your interview?"

"Excellent. Although, they asked me more questions regarding our relationship than about my work projects."

"Really?" I laughed.

"I'm sorry I got you involved in all this."

"Hm? Why?"

"I accepted the role in that drama because I wanted to get more recognition, then Lay came up with the idea of ​​adding the relationship between the two of us to attract more audiences..."

"Minho," he interrupted me.

"I also wanted to do this."

"Why?"

Hyunjin's smile became more visible and I felt that he was hiding something very important from me, however, I decided not to care.

"I'll tell you later. For now, would you like to have dinner?"

"Of course. What do you want for dinner?"

"You. Isn't it obvious?"

I couldn't help but blush completely and I felt like a huge idiot.

"Don't talk nonsense," I said in an attempt to downplay my hot teen behavior.

"It's not nonsense," he assured me.

Hyunjin got up from the couch and walked directly to me, took a seat on my right side and patted his thighs twice.

I don't know exactly why the hell I obeyed his silent order and sat on his thighs without putting up the slightest resistance.