☆twenty two☆

The interview had gone so well that our respective bosses congratulated us for more than five minutes, apparently we had met the high expectations of both companies and the producer of the drama is very happy since he is already tasting success;

On the other hand, personally I feel that I did the best I could and I am satisfied, because it is difficult for me to fake something that I really don't feel, but Hyunjin and Jaemin made me feel confident to give everything of myself, besides, I didn't want to disappoint my followers.

Kang had brought us straight home as it's been a long day and I feel too tired right now.

Night has fallen and with it, the immense desire to sleep for hours in order to replenish the energy that I lost during the interview.

I'm sure Felix and Jisung are very happy right now because I have followed each of their advice and everything has turned out well.

The van stopped in front of the big gates of Hyunjin's mansion and without a second thought, I got out and walked briskly inside with the clear intention of going straight to my house.

The truck stopped in front of the big gates of Hyunjin's mansion and without thinking twice, I got out and walked at a fast pace inside with the clear intention of going directly to my room to rest, however, I was stopped by the redhead in the living room.

"Where do you think you are going?" He asked in a serious tone.

I turned to him and answered with the obvious: "To my room, why?"

I can't understand why whenever I find myself alone with Hyunjin I get defensive and avoid having too much physical contact with him because I feel highly nervous.

At first I thought it was because he has much more experience, fame and skills, while I am practically a rookie at his side, but I'm not entirely sure that's the reason for what I feel.

"Do you think I'd let you get away that easily?" He smiled sideways.

"Daddy wants to play with his baby." he released with a seductive tone that made me feel attracted and without resisting, I let Hyunjin get close enough to brush his lips with mine.

I did not hesitate to give him complete freedom to introduce his tongue in my mouth to start a tongue fight, nor did the touch of his hands on my hip seem wrong, which slowly lowered towards my buttocks and squeezed them with force that managed to make me moan in his arms.

The only thing I feel right now is an immense desire to be touched and kissed by Hwang Hyunjin.

Our lips parted and Hyunjin lowered his face to my neck, I automatically gave him free access to that part that I consider most sensitive and he did not hesitate to lick the area too slowly that made me feel much hotter, after a few seconds of suffering.

He made a remarkable mark that will be on everyone's mouths as soon as he leaves the mansion tomorrow.

Clearly, the situation is getting out of control, but I can't put an end to something that I also want and that makes me feel too confused because if I don't calm down, something could go wrong.

Hearing the arrival of a car, we reluctantly parted ways and Hyunjin gave me a kiss on the nose before saying, "This won't stay like this, baby."