☆twenty three☆

I can't feel love for anyone, that would practically be the end of me and I don't want to disappear from the world so soon.

It is unfortunate, but it is the harsh reality that I face every day;

Ever since I appeared in this world, I was told over and over that, I couldn't fall in love with anyone, no matter what happened, I should stay away from love.

I have a small (very big) problem that I haven't been able to cure because apparently, it is very rare for people to be affected by this syndrome that has completely ruined my life.

I have managed to live for twenty-two years because I have taken care of myself too much, I always avoid topics related to love and when I go out with someone, I try not to fall in love.

It might seem stupid, but it's my sad reality.

I opened my bedroom window to get some fresh air and fell onto the bed.

I must with all my might avoid the presence of any feeling that is too powerful, otherwise I might show my true self.

I can have sex, I can kiss and I can do other kinds of things with anyone but i can't fall in love.

Love is forbidden in my life, as soon as I fall for someone, I will be sentenced to death without a second chance.

Unfortunately, I was sent to the planet earth in the form of a cat, however, I can change without any problem in my human form whenever I want, but when a strong feeling related to love arises, I will immediately change to my cat form and it will be a complete embarrassment and could even be considered something very out of character for the person who meets me.

When I was born, I thought that I would be the only one with that curse, however, I met other people who share the same syndrome as me and I felt slightly better that I would no longer be alone against the world.

There are not too many cases, or at least they have been kept very hidden to prevent people from considering us pets or bugs that should be completely eradicated.

If love reaches the doors of my heart, I will automatically be transformed into cat form forever and I will not be able to return to my human form, that is what hurts me the most and that is why I have decided to close the doors of my heart to always, however, I can fool around with anyone for a good time;

I have avoided telling people about my little problem because it could be considered strange or abnormal, besides, I don't need to tell my one night stands that information because I don't have in mind to fall in love with them.

On the other hand, I always make sure that people don't fall in love with me because I wouldn't want to break their hearts when I tell them that I can't.

cannot have anything more than a simple friendship with them where love is not involved.

So, I'm willing to play around with Hwang Hyunjin because we're not in love with each other and that makes things so much easier.

I can have the freedom to have one or another encounter with him, since we are never going to fall in love.

@hwangeyesmile speaking !

imagine if a person falls in love with you and then suddenly transform into a freaking cat in front of ur eyes.

like... what.. the f...?

omg what the jesus christ am i writingAHAHAH😭😭