☆twenty four☆

I haven't seen Hyunjin for a whole week because he had to go out of town because he had to attend a runway show where he would be the main model for a world-renowned brand.

There is no doubt that Hyunjin is a man who has the world at his feet and his fame is beyond the clouds, we are so different in that and other aspects. Honestly, I have the strange need to meet him again, however, I know that I will lose my sense of speech and coherence as soon as I meet his bright and penetrating gaze, let's not forget his demeanor of elegance and security that makes me lose my mind and balance completely.

I haven't been in the art world for as long as Hyunjin, that's why he has more experience and knowledge about many things and I would love if he could help me grow professionally through advice that could be very useful to get even a little of his immense fame.

"You did excellent," Lay spoke as soon as I entered his office.

"Wang is a fucking genius. Also, you are a wonderful actor. I loved your performance!" He practically screamed.

"I received so many calls to set up meetings with some producers and directors, it seems, you managed to completely attract attention and have been selected by some writers to be part of their cast. How about?"

I can't hide the huge smile that has appeared.

It is inevitable not to feel too happy because of the news I am receiving because I have been working hard to get more recognition and little by little, I am achieving it.

"It's great."

"It is." agreed Lay.

"Minho, these are the contracts and requests of the writers who want to have you in their dramas."

He handed me a folder Most of them are for BL genre because they have loved your ease to get along with another boy and they want you to make use of that to make the dramas a success.

"What do you say? Is there a problem with them being BL?"

"No, of course not." I assured him.

"I'm an actor and I must adapt to any role that is offered to me, besides, I have nothing against BL." I admitted.

"I think it's perfect." he smiled.

"You have until Friday to let me know about your decision. Do not forget to mark the papers that are to your liking to request an appointment with the respective managers, understood?"

"Alright. Thanks."

"Thank you, Minho. See you later."

I bowed from my chair to say goodbye to Lay and left the elegant office.

There is no doubt that it was not a mistake to have signed with the company of that wonderful man who is so kind, understanding and protective.

time skip . . .

"Young Hwang is already home," Kang told me as soon as he parked.

I looked at the door of the mansion and swallowed hard.

I'm definitely not quite ready to meet him.

"Are you feeling bad, young Lee?" He asked with obvious concern.

"It's nothing," I smiled at him.

"Thanks for bringing me."

I quickly got out of the truck and walked confidently into the large mansion that is one of many Hyunjin estates;

Despite his young age, he has managed to obtain too many goods and that inspires me to continue on this path because I also want to be like him.

"Where you were?" I looked at Hyunjin who is almost naked, only a white towel is covering from his waist down since he has just taken a bath and now is when I feel envy of the shower.

@hwangeyesmile screaming here !

me 2 minho....... me... 2....

okay now, imagine if at the end of the story, minho actually falls in love with hyunjin and in the moment he confesses his love he turn into a cat??
i don't think i'll let it happen but.. who knows...

IMAGINE IF after hyunjin saw minho turn into a cat he'll leave for the big shock AHAHHAㅡ
and minho stays there, sitting like a cat while holding his tears with his paws.

..and then the story ends.

NO I WON'T LET THIS HAPPEN I PROMISE AHAHA

let's have an happy ending here too, guys! ^__^