☆twelve☆

"I understand that Lee Minho has decided to become a couple with the amazing Hwang Hyunjin since he wants to have the same fame. Can you believe what actors have to do in order to get the attention they crave?"

The host of the speculum program continued saying endless nonsense that only caused nausea in Minho.

Something deep down told him over and over again that he had made a serious mistake by having accepted all this, however, it was part of his job and he did not want to ruin his career in his first step to success;

Unfortunately, no matter what he did, he was always going to receive complaints, claims and bad looks from the haters.

Why is it so difficult to make a person understand that, an actor or a singer, they are also human and have needs?

"Why the long face?" Hwang asked me as soon as he took a seat in front of me.

He turned his gaze to the TV and snorted, grabbed the remote and turned it off.

"Don't watch such nonsense. Don't let them get to you either."

"I was thinking that, if I had chosen Brad Pitt as my partner, I would definitely get more fame all over the world, don't you think so?" I looked at Hwang.

The blobde head rolled his eyes as soon as he heard my words.

"Minho, don't talk nonsense." he laughed.

"Brad Pitt wouldn't date someone like you."

"Huh? Why not?"

"You are too cute, that man will die of envy as soon as he comes face to face with your beauty."

"Don't talk nonsense." I complained.

"It's not nonsense," he assured.

"You have a unique beauty."

"Excellent words, what page of the script are they from?"

"You caught me."

Clearly, there would be nothing more than a bloody agreement between us to continue this charade that will supposedly lead us to the pinnacle of success.

I'm sure, I would never have exchanged a word with Hwang Hyunjin if it wasn't for my boss, the director and producer of the series;

It is very obvious that, he is a boy with a great future, also, his fame is much bigger than mine thanks to his multifaceted.

On the other hand, I am usually too shy when it comes to being one of a kind since, I consider that there are many more actors and actresses who have better qualities and abilities than me.

Within this world, things will become difficult and you must find a way to stand out, survive and not lose your mind by yourself, without the help of others because that would not be adequate since many want to see you fall directly into disgrace and they pretend to be your friends when really, their goal is to destroy you.

"I should go back to my apartment, I don't feel completely comfortable here, I don't want to continue breaking into your peace of mind."

Hwang turned his indifferent gaze to me.

"Work is work and there is no turning back, even if you don't like it."

I really wish to find the proper and ideal way to make our fake relationship much more harmonious to attract the fame that I so desire, otherwise everything could be ruined in no time.

Although, I am very clear that it will be difficult to get along with that attractive boy who knows how to do everything.