☆forty five☆

( + 18 )

I asked Hyunjin to follow me to my room and he did it without any resistance, I have to accept that, I like to be in control, but I love it when he becomes a "daddy".

Every time he wraps himself in authority and desire, he becomes that much more attractive to me and I think he already has that figured out.

I have ordered a special outfit for tonight with the help and advice of Jisung and Felix, my friends who are experts in kinky things and love.

Honestly, I feel very nervous that my gift may not be to Hyunjin's liking, but I must try to give him a wonderful experience that will make him fall in love with me even more.

"Sit down." I ordered him seriously.

Hyunjin didn't hesitate for a single second to obey my order and patiently waited for my next move.

It is now when I must show that I have the capacity and skills to take the initiative in situations that involve sex.

Slowly, I took off my shirt and tossed it to one part of the room along with the shoes; I continued to unbutton the closure and after opening it, I lowered it slowly without taking my eyes off Hyunjin's and I clearly saw how he swallowed when he realized the gift that I have prepared especially for him.

"God...you look so perfect," he said hoarsely.

I have done it.

I have made Hyunjin feel the immense desire to have me under him and I am very pleased to have that power in him.

"Do you like it, Hyunjin?" I asked softly.

"I love it, baby." He patted his thighs and I walked right up to him, taking a seat and grinning.

"You are so perfect." he said before kissing me passionately on the lips.

Felix and Jisung helped me choose the outfit that consists of a cute thong and lace stockings with a garter belt, now that I have it on it makes me feel empowered and confident, also adding the fact that I managed to make Hyunjin drool makes me makes me feel so happy.

I don't know exactly what happened because being lost between Hyunjin's kisses, he has decided to put me on my back on the bed; He began to kiss my neck, collarbones, chest, abdomen and continued down until he reached my member and kissed it on the soft fabric that is covering it.

Automatically, I got carried away by desire and need, clearly, I have never felt like this with another person before, Hyunjin makes me lose myself completely and I love him too much.

He spread my legs to have better access to my whole body; Without thinking twice, he touched the whole outfit with his hands and smiled sideways when he felt the softness of the fabric and my skin.

"Minho, I love you too much." he confessed.

"You look beautiful, but it's time to completely unwrap my present."

"Do it," I asked.

Hyunjin slowly took off my outfit and after throwing it to the other side, he opened my legs and brought his face closer to my pink hole, he carefully opened it and began to introduce his tongue and I silently thanked for having prepared myself to avoid any inconvenience in these hot moments.

I let out a moan of pleasure when I felt the touch of his tongue inside me and Hyunjin took it as a green light as he intensified his tongue movements and I felt in damn heaven; He took his free hand to my member and began to masturbate it, which caused the pleasure to blind me completely.

After a few minutes, he brought two fingers to my entrance and began to lightly penetrate me with them; He pushed them away and brought his face closer, licked from my pink orifice to my testicles and introduced one of them and sucked carefully, this caused me to let out a hoarse moan.

He took his mouth to my member after placing me on my back again and introduced it slowly into his mouth without taking his eyes off mine and I couldn't help but fall completely into the pleasure that he generates in me; he began to put it in and out of his mouth, the pre-cum made an appearance and Hyunjin did not hesitate to lick it as he continued his hard work; After a few minutes, I came in his mouth and he grinned after wiping his lip with his finger.

"I love you too much, Lee Minho."