☆thirthy nine☆

I suck at making it clear what I really want to Hyunjin, which is why I decided to do it in a very peculiar way;

I have proposed to make him get closer and closer to me through jealousy because he assured me that he would punish me when he found out about certain things that he does not like, for example: kissing Jeongin outside of filming.

I've been thinking all the way to the shooting location about what I could do to fully attract the attention of the pinkhead that makes me feel so enamored and nervous.

It could be a hit or a complete flop, however I'm sure he'll take me straight into his clutches to make it clear that I'm his and no one else's as soon as I tell him about some fake kisses.

The easiest way for me in a matter of making it clear to the other person that I'm interested is through actions involving jealousy, it might not be too appropriate to carry out scenes like that, but I don't know exactly what to do at the same time.

about it and I don't want to look like a complete stupid in front of my friends as soon as I ask them about how I should make my supposed boyfriend fall in love.

No one should know that the romantic relationship I have with Hyunjin is fake because if that were to come out on the news, we would be finished for life; lying to our fans is not appropriate because we are hiding our true intentions that revolve only around fame and that is not good at all, but I couldn't do anything more than that since I wanted so much to be noticed in show business and i'm getting it.

I have taken the initiative to approach the blonde-haired to try to make it clear to him that I really care, not only because of the fame I am getting with the false relationship I have with him; inexplicably, that thing called "love" has flourished, which always ruins everything if you don't know how to handle it.

I honestly like spending time with Hyunjin, chatting with him, and doing other kinds of activities that could be considered part of a cardio routine.

As soon as I got to the studio, I was hugged by Jeongin and without hesitation, I hugged him back;

That little person has become like my little brother and I like him.

"Minho, can you believe that I have been nominated in the category of the most handsome Rookie of the year?" His look is brilliant, like his huge smile and that completely infects me.

"Congratulations! I'm glad you're making progress."

"Thank you."

"Guys, it's time to record some scenes of chapter ten..." the producer started to give us instructions, so we started the recordings.

time skip...

Six hours after shooting scenes, I went directly to the photo shoot and after four more hours, I was released, however, I must go back to the mansion to take a shower and prepare to go straight to my heart's content.

I quickly got out of the truck and ran to my room because I don't have much time to get ready.

Tonight I must look much more attractive than usual because I will be surrounded by actors, singers and models who are also beautiful.

After forty minutes, I left my room and rushed downstairs, only to come to an abrupt stop as I was met with a not-so-nice scene showing two guys giggling as one of them helps him tie a knot.

"Young Lee, are you ready?" Kang asked me as soon as he entered the mansion.

I turned to him and nodded my head because thanks to the jealousy and discomfort I feel right now, I don't even have the strength to speak.

"Okay, let's go."