☆twenty six☆

I'm not an expert in role-playing and stuff, but when I'm messing around with Hyunjin I feel like a master.

I feel as if we were made for each other, although it sounds like complete stupidity because we just met and we have not had a conversation that involves topics about what we really like, dislike or goals that we have, we have only fooled around and with that I feel slightly satisfied.

I have taken a seat on his thighs, turning my back to him because I don't think I am capable of looking him in the eyes in such an intimate and new position for me;

The atmosphere felt so hot again that I completely blushed at the thought of thousands of things I could do with Hwang.

The blonde brought his hands to the front and placed them on my abdomen, without thinking twice, I leaned on him to enjoy much more the soft and warm touch that makes me feel so alive and eager.

I tilted my head slightly to the left to give Hyunjin's lips free access.

"Good boy," he murmured against my neck and I felt faint as he felt his hot breath sweep over a large area of ​​my sensitive neck.

Hyunjin began to lick slowly and I closed my eyes because of the great wonderful sensation that I feel go through my entire body with such... magnificent action.

His hands began to walk all over my abdomen, suddenly, he put them inside my shirt and began to play with my nipples as if his life depended on it;

The soft touches with his fingers make me feel more excited.

Not satisfied with that, he continued to kiss my neck until he reached my ear and licked up and down, then began to suck and gently bite the earlobe.

Without meaning to, I let out a moan that was clearly heard by Hyunjin as he gave a mischievous giggle and continued with his hard work of making me feel on the verge of ecstasy.

What made me feel hot the most is the noticeable fact that his erection is pressing against my buttocks and that, makes me feel much more in heaven, he is definitely a man who can make you lose your mind in less than a minute.

"Hyunjin..." I managed to call him between moans of pleasure.

"I..."

"Yes?"

"I need... I need more..."

"Tell me what you need, baby."

"I..."

"I brought you dinner!" Kang announced as soon as he entered the living room.

I quickly walked away from Hyunjin and tried to control my heart as it seems like it has run a twenty-four hour marathon without stopping.

"Oh, sorry!" He exclaimed without an ounce of embarrassment.

"I didn't know you two were busy. I'm sorry!"

Hyunjin rolled his eyes as soon as he heard her fake apology.

Kang continued walking towards us and placed the bag with dinner on the table, as if he hadn't burst into such a hot moment, he began to take out the plates and utensils to arrange them.

"You can continue, pretend I'm not here," he said between giggles.

"What the fuck, Kang?" Hyunjin admonished him with false annoyance.

I took advantage of the fact that they were both talking, so I adjusted my shirt and tried to comb my hair with my hands because I'm sure I'm a complete mess right now.

"Enjoy your dinner."

"Minho, you look extremely beautiful right now." Hyunjin spoke as soon as Kang was out of sight.

Seeing my expression, he added.. "You always look very beautiful, but I think you look much better after being touched and touched by me. I love your moans."

The way he says things without an ounce of shame makes me feel so small and inexperienced.

There is no doubt that I must seek more help from Felix and Jisung to be able to beat the blonde, or at least tie him so as not to be left a stone that has been covered by a very noticeable blush.