¹) Parents

Everyone thinks that my life is so fucking perfect. That I’m Steve Harrington I get all of chicks in Hawkins and I am popular. Well I fucking hate my shitty life. I have, let’s say, a few close friends but I feel like they are getting sick of me everything they see me – it’s fucking annoying. I have been through so much shit it is killing me, and I haven’t been able to tell anyone because well…
I’m scared…terrified even of what they will say but hey who know? Maybe I’ll crash my car on the way to my shitty job. Hopefully.

Steve awoke to shouting and screaming coming from downstairs. He gave a groan and left his room, walking to the bathroom and trying his best to ignore the fighting going on. As soon as he entered the bathroom and locked the door he looked at himself in the mirror, styling his hair. Once finishing, he went back to his room and slipped on a pair or blue baggy jeans, a blue and white striped long sleeved shirt and slipping his work best over the top. He stood at the top of the stairs and took a deep breath before walking down and into the kitchen.

“Oh you worthless mother fucker, Dave! You expect me to do all of the chores around here?!” His mother and father were arguing, like always, and he just turns walked past them getting a glass of water.

“You the woman around here! You’re suppose to do all the cleaning and shit!” His father yelled back. Steve looked at his father shook, “What are you looking at Steve?” He grabbed Steve by the collar.

“Don’t bring our son into this! He had nothing to be blamed for!” His mother was trying to defend him and his father let go thankfully.

“He has ever right to be blamed! He’s bringing our family reputation down, he is a fucking worthless kid who has nothing best to do than to have sex with the next girl he sees! Who even know, he might move onto guys once he has wiped out all the girls! Like the queer he is.” His father gave him a confident grin, as if he was mocking him.

“Do not. Call our son a queer. Even if it was true I couldn’t care less because he is my son no matter what and he is your too. So act like a good father.” His father just scoffed and Steve went over to his mother and kissed her cheek. He felt glad all of a sudden, since his mother didn’t care if he was gay or not he felt happy because he was gay, bisexual to be precise.

“I’m going work now, I’ll see you later.” He smiled at his mother.

“Have a good day, Steve.” She waved him goodbye and as Steve closed the door he heard the arguments continue on.
He jumped into his car and smashed his head into the drivers wheel and sighed before driving off to pick up someone. He pulled up to the side of the road in front of a house and someone ran out of the house with someone running after them.

“Steve drive!” The girl yelled as Steve drive of quickly and the women shouting curse.
Steve figured that she had gotten into another argument with her parents and continued on to work.

“Another argument? Robin?” he questioned pulling into a parking space.

She nodded chuckling slightly and they both got out, unlocking the store. Robin was one of his best friends and one of the only ones who knew he was bisexual since she was also gay - lesbian.  Although he felt bad for all of the girls he goes with since he is lying to then about being straight, it all just a cover up so that people know he is straight.

Robin went into the back to grab a bow of vhs tapes and started stacking them whilst Steve was behind the counter waiting for customers. Finally a the bell rung and Steve turned his attention to the door. Of course it had to be a curly haired boy with black haired boy. Dustin and Mike, Steve never gets a break from the shit heads. They started looking around and then Dustin came up to Steve jumping over the counter.