¹¹) Hendersons Questioning

Eddie woke up the next morning and didn't see Steve in bed. Quickly he rushed out to see him eating cereal. He gave a sigh of relief and grabbed his waist pulling his in closer.

"Good morning to you too." Steve giggled.

Eddie pulled him into a kiss. He bit Steve's lower lip and Steve happily let Eddie's tongue venture into his mouth. The taste of sugary cereals and milk was the only thing Eddie could taste, after all he was eating cereal just then. They pulled away and Eddie grabbed his wrist kissing it softly and Steve laughed.

"Oh yea. We've decided to go to France, Nancy called earlier to say and also her mom is paying so you don't have to worry." Eddie smiled.

Steve smiled back and tilted his head back as Eddie stared kissing it. Moments later a bang came from the door and Eddie opened it to Dustin who quickly ran in. He was panting for breath and they both were wondering what the hell happened. Dustin started to explain that he was being chased by the basketball team since he yelled you're gay at them. Steve and Eddie couldn't help but laugh.

"And you still outran them?" Steve questioned still laughing as Dustin nodded.

"Jesus H Christ Henderson! Be more careful next time. They will beat your ass." Eddie ruffled Dustin's hair as he laughed.

Dustin ended up staying and Steve and Eddie shared a look meaning should we tell him? Eddie took a deep breath and turned to Dustin.

"Hey Henderson? What would you think if I told you I was saying someone?" Eddie's question made Dustin snap his neck towards him.

"Excuse me? You have a girlfriend?" Eddie stayed silent, "Ill take that as a 'I have boyfriend' instead?" Dustin looked at him and Eddie nodded.

Dustin kept on questioning who, without letting him even speak. Finally Dustin shut up and let him speak.

"Let's just say they're in this room. Right the very second." Eddie rubbed the back of his neck smiling as Dustin turned to Steve then back at him.

"HOLY SHIT! I HAVE TWO GAY DADS NOW?!" Dustin yelled jumping up front he couch, "I would never of expected you two to be together and Steve you're gay?"

Questions flooded throughout Dustin's head and he let them both speak.

"We've been together for just over a week now and I'm not fully gay I'm bisexual. I have a preference of women but I do also like guys." Steve explained as Dustin contained his questions but one slipped out.

"How you guys had sex yet?" He asked; the two of them went silent not knowing what to say, "Sooooo, that's a yes?"

"What! No, no, no, no! We haven't done it, we are just waiting for the right time! Jesus Dustin!" Steve said burying his face into the hands, leaning over to the floor.

Dustin kept on asking questions about their relationship then started talking about the trip Nancy. Of course he was excited since he had never been on a plane before he had only travelled to different states as well as Eddie. Steve obviously has been a lot of places since when he was younger his parents had to take him until he was old enough to stay home alone which was when he was 9.

Steve wasn't all that excited but he did like France since he had family on his mother's side who actually cared about him who lived there. He also hadn't seen them in years; it would be nice to go visit them so maybe he should ask Nancy when they get there.

Dustin soon left and Eddie pounced on Steve straight away wrapped his arms around his waist and Steve quickly supported him with his hands under his ass supporting him.

"Shit! Don't just surprise me like that!" Steve complained.

"Wow, I have such a handsome and strong boyfriend! He can even carry me!" Eddie teased, grinning widely.

Steve took the opportunity and slammed him against the wall, kissing his roughly. Eddie let our a small moan and smirked into the passionate kiss. He pulled at Steve's hair, pulling him back away from the kiss to catch his breath.

"Damn Harrington, is didn't know you had it in you to be a top?" Eddie snickered.

"Whatever Munson." Steve pulled him back into a kiss and Eddie dropped down from Steve waist, this time pinning Steve against the wall.

"Its cute and all but, you look better as a bottom dear~" Eddie kissed blushing Steve and led him to the bedroom, throwing him down on the bed.

Steve fell back onto the bed and Eddie lifted his legs to around his waist, gripping hold of the underneath of his thighs. He gasped between the kiss and Eddie chuckled.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. They opened it to Robin crying and sweaty, gasping for breath. One of her cheeks were red and it looked like a slap mark.

"Hi..." She said shakily.

Steve pulled her closer into a hug and looked over at Eddie. She sat down on the couch and they questioned what happened.

"So uh.... My mom walked in on me and Vickie kissing and well she shouted at Vickie to leave, called me a fag, slapped me across the face and we'll now I have nowhere else to go besides here." She smiled, crying even more.

Steve brought her into another hug and moments later she calmed down after she had a few beers. Hours pass and she completely wiped out, sat on Steve's lap. He ran his hand through her hair as she slept to comfort her and Eddie gave him a side look.

"Don't worry you'll get your turn soon dear. Robin just need this right now." Steve chuckled and Eddie smiled, rolling his eyes.

Steve moved Robin of off him and placed her on the couch and putting a blanket over her. Him and Eddie moved to the bedroom and started talking about the trip and what they should take with them. They figured that they may have to go shopping for Robin since we'll, she didn't have much with her. Or they could break into her house? No that wouldn't work, they should probably just go shopping for her. Beside Steve had quite a bit of money that he stole from his dad a few days before he left.

Soon enough they both fell asleep as well and wait until the morning to talk with Robin.

I'm going to start naming the chapters bc I feel the need to so if you have any ideas for the previous chapter please comment on them 🥲🥲