¹⁰) Childish Drinking

(TW!!! ALCOHOL)

A week had passed since Steve was staying with Eddie and he was left alone to entertain himself. He looked around Eddie kitchen for a beer o something a soon found Vodka Eddie won't mind, right? He took the bottle of Vodka and slouched down onto the couch. Steve took a shot of Vodka.

Times goes by fast when your drinking alcohol especially when you're drinking strong alcohol and Steve had almost downed the bottle of Vodka, he quickly knocked back the rest and lit a joint. He engaged the smoke and exhaled it back out swiftly. Steve ended up falling into the floor as he smoked more and stared up at the ceiling with one foot still up on the couch. Once Eddie came home he saw the state Steve was in.

Quickly, Eddie rushed over to him helping him to sit up straight.

"Ohhh! Hey Eddie~ The fuck are you doing?" Steve's words slurred, "Have you always been this pretty?"

Steve moved a strand of hair away from Eddie's face.

"Lets get you to bed..." Eddie picked Steve up and led him to the bedroom, as he went to place him down onto the bed Steve refused to let go of his arms wrapped around the back of his neck, "Steve. You're drunk let me go."
Steve gave a hum in response but didn't let go, instead pulled him closer.

"Come on let go!" Eddie whined, propping himself up with his hand as his other hand was on Steve's arm.

"No! You're just going to leave me like everyone else!" Steve sounded like a child and was acting really childish as well.

Eddie sighed and sat next to him and Steve crawled into his lap. Steve put his head into his shoulder and refused to bring his head up to look at him. A moment later after Steve kept on refusing Eddie gently pulled at his hair, lifting his head up.

"Fuck you Ed..." Steve eyes where red and puffy from smoking, "Fuck you." He punched his chest weakly.

"Are you serious? You're high as well Steve? That explains why you're acting like a fucking child. Alcohol and weed is not a good combo for you." Eddie kept a finger under Steve chin so that he doesn't lean into his shoulder again, "Now get your ass to sleep before I knock you out myself."

Steve just whined and rolled of off Eddies lap as he faces the wall to not see Eddie. Eddie rolls his eyes and wrapped his arms around his waist, spooning him. All Steve did was whine and whine over again like a child and Eddie tried his best to ignore him.

"Stop being a fucking child Steve or I swear to god." Eddie muttered into Steve neck.

"Whatever..." Steve grumbled as he quickly passed out.

Before Eddie had fallen asleep he heard Steve stumble something else out his mouth but he couldn't understand any of it because he was too tired and Steve was high as fuck. He decided he would leave it till the morning and ask him.

Steve woke up with the sun blinding his eyes as he sat up, groaning at the god awful hangover he was experiencing. He looked to the side of him to see Eddie with his hand over his lap. Shit I was drunk last night...
Carefully, he moved his arm of him and went to the living room to call in sick for work. After he did that he went into the bathroom to brush his teeth; getting rid of the horrible left over taste of alcohol. As Steve was brushing his teeth, he looked over to see Eddie leaning on the door frame.

"How you feeling big boy?" Eddie asked passing him some pain killers.

"Just great. Never felt better." Steve replied coldly, "I didn't say anything stupid, right?"
Eddie looked at him a shook his head.

"Although you were acting like a total fucking child, which was annoying." He sounded annoyed and Steve just rolled his eyes.

Eddie could tell he was on one of his pissy moods so left him in the bathroom to do whatever the hell he was doing. Steve felt a sudden guilt in his stomach and walked out where Eddie was sat on the couch. He sat next to him with his knees brought up to his chest.

"I'm sorry." Steve mumbled, Eddie looked over at him confused and Steve sighed as he turned to face him and grabbed his face, "I'm sorry for being a prat Eddie..."
Eddie smiled and kissed his forehead.

"It's fine, you were drunk and now you're hungover so I don't care. Beside I've gotten use to your pissy moods." Eddie pulled his in closer for a hug and Steve accepted it.

The two of them decided to watch movies all day until there was a knock at the door. Steve got up to answer it and it was Nancy and Mike. They were saying how they thought it would be a cool idea to all go aboard together but they were taking in options. The options they had were, France, Germany or Greece. Eddie voted for France and so did Steve. Nancy thanked them both and they left saying they will call them later.
As they were waiting for the call they started watching movies. A few hours later Steve had fallen asleep on top of Eddie's chest and the phone rang, Eddie gently moved Steve of him so he could take the call.

"Hello this is Eddie Munson?" He said into the phone.

"Hey it's Nancy! Just wanted to let you know that we have decided on France and we will be going next week. Don't worry about paying my mom has offered since no offense most of you guys are a bit poor." She chuckled a bit.

"Oh thanks I really appreciate that Wheeler. I'll see you next week then." Nancy said bye and Eddie hung up.

Eddie went back over to Steve and lifted him up to put him on the bed. He placed him down and laid next to him, admiring his face as he slept. Eddie moved a stand of hair out of his face and smiled.

How was I able to get Steve Harrington?

I may or may not be experiencing the good old writers block even though I had the whole plan set out for me to do incase I forgot what to do but here we are. And Ive gone mind blank. Don't worry it will all come back to me later but for now I need a little rest because I haven't slept in days. Spain is too fucking hot dudes please help me 😭😭😭