⁸) Beach Day

(TW!!! SUGGESTIVE ACTIONS AND MENTION OF SELF HARM)

Eddie awoke to a phone call and it was Dustin asking if they want to go on a beach day.

"I don't know Henderson, I'm with Harrington right now and I'm sure if he would not go." Eddie spoke.

Steve soon woke up and over heard the conversation, he walked up to Eddie and wrapped his arms around his waist from the back. He whispered a short good morning and Eddie continued talking to Dustin on the phone. Steve started nuzzling his nose into Eddie's shoulder and he chuckled a bit.

"Oh Steve you want to go to the beach with everyone? It's fine if not." Eddie asked.

Steve hummed in response and ended up agreeing to the idea. Dustin was of course excited and told them to location of the beach. It was 2 and a half hours outside of Hawkins so they both quickly started packing beach towels and swimming gear.

Eddie ended up driving since Steve was too tired and ended up falling asleep. They went round and picked up Robin, Lucas, Erica, Dustin, Nancy, Mike and also Max since she had gotten discharged, although she is blind she can still go to the beach and have fun. The whole journey was everyone shouting and eventually Steve woke up and stared at Eddie for a while until Dustin leaned forward and began talking to Eddie about a DnD campaign. Dustin then looked over at Steve then down at his bandaged arm.

"Dude what happened to your arm, you okay?" Dustin asked grabbing his arm gently.

"Just burnt myself badly not a big deal, thought the stove was of and leaned on it." He pulled his arm away smiling awkwardly and Dustin took the answer without any questions.

2 hours passed an they finally arrive to see Jonathan, Will, El and Argyle sat outside a pizza van. They all waved at them and El particularly jumped on Max as the two talked and El helped her. Mike went for Will and hugged his tightly and Nancy of course went for Jonathan kissing him and romance shit. There were other people on the beach but not as many as they had thought so set up near a small cliff.

Most of the kids had gone straight for the water and jumped in splashing each other and pushing each other around, laughing and joking. Steve and Nancy sat on the side talking and Eddie couldn't help but feel jealous deep down.

"You should totally throw him in." Robin giggled next to him.

"I should but his bandages-" Eddie spoke and Robin cut him of lifting up some bandages.

"I brought new ones so when he gets out you can give him fresh ones." She smiled at him, "Now go throw him." The two of them smirked.

Eddie walked up to Steve and started talking to him. In the middle of Steve talking he scooped him up bridal style and walked towards the ocean. Steve kicked his legs trying to get away whilst the both of them where laughing but Eddie threw him in. He lifted his head up from the water.

"You are so dead Munson." He said grinning as he threw himself into Eddie, bringing him down under the water.

The two of them opened their eyes and Eddie looked up and Steve. He pulled him closer and shared a salty kiss with him before bringing their heads up panting for air as Steve brushed back his hair from his face. Eddie did the same and laughed at Steve as he got out the water.

Complaining constantly about how he hates him when he clearly doesn't.

"Want to climb up there and jump of with me Harrington?" Eddie pointed towards the cliff to the side of him and Steve sighed and nodded.

They both stared climbing and once our of sight from everyone else Eddie grabbed his hips and gently placed him against a tree kissing him softly.

"You idiot." Steve said in between kisses.

Eddie then grabbed Steve's hand and pulled him towards the edge.

"Ready?" Eddie said letting go of his hand and moving back.

Steve gave a nodded and they both ran and jumped of, landing into the water below them. They both brought their heads up and laughed, Steve then looked down and realized his bandage was starting to fall off. Eddie looked over at Steve who gave of a stressful expression. He then realized that part of his bandage was floating in the sea and he quickly got out covering his arm with his shirt. Eddie followed and asked Robin for the bandages.

Eddie headed to behind a rock were Steve was sat and crouched down beside him.

"Hey, don't worry. No-one saw them." Eddie grabbed Steve's face and pressed their foreheads together, wiping away Steve's tears.

He held Steve on his lap as he applied the clear bandages and once he finished Steve leaned into his shoulder apologizing for putting him through all of this. They both stayed quiet for a while until Robin popped her head up.

"You guys feeling good? We are going for I've cream if you want any?" Robin smiled.
"Yea, just give us a second." Eddie smiled back and Steve lifted his head up as Robin left quietly, "You want ice cream?"

Steve nodded and stood up, helping Eddie and they walked back to the others. Steve ordered mint ice-cream and Eddie got popsicle.

"How the hell do you like mint?" Eddie asked Steve looking at him in disgust.

"What? It's good! Have you even tried it or are you going of the others opinions?" Steve said grinning at Eddie.

"It probably taste like toothpaste or some crap like that!" Eddie argued back.
Steve stole Eddies popsicle and gave him the ice-cream.

"Try it then." Steve winked.
Eddie blushed and licked the ice cream surprise at how it actually tasted good. He looked to the side of him as saw Steve with the popsicle hanging out his mouth as he got something out of the beach bag. Eddie blushed even more a trained away, cover his mouth to hide his grin forcing itself onto his face. He looked back ay Steve who looked confused as he took it out his mouth and then realized.

"Wishing this was something else Munson?" He put the popsicle back into his mouth and winked.

Eddie carried on blushing and kept on eating his ice cream facing away from Steve. Soon enough Steve gave back his popsicle and stole back his ice cream, Eddie rolled his eyes at him as he grinned.

"Sad the show ended so soon dear?" Steve teased.

"Since when did you become the confident one?" Eddie replied with a straight face which made Steve gulp with fear, "Scared Steve?"

Eddie gave a smirk and Steve looked away. Dustin and Lucas then sat next to them both talking once again about DnD. Soon, Robin came over to Steve and started talking mainly about work and also other issues which they talked more quietly about.

At the end of the day everyone said their goodbyes and got back into the van, Eddie driving all of the kids home before him and Steve at his trailer.

They both stepped onto the trailer and Eddie lit a joint which Steve then stole to take a long drag.

"What is it with you and stealing everything I get?" Eddie grabbed hold of his waist, getting back to joint in Steve's hand.

Steve kissed Eddie and blew out the smoke into Eddie mouth. Eddie was shook for a second but his face then tinted pink a bit.

"You're blushing~" Steve stole the joint once again and took another hit, blowing it into Eddies face.

"Mother fucker." Eddie pushed Steve into his room and placed him down on the bed.

Eddie straddled himself over Steve and kissed him, Steve let Eddie do as he pleased to him since he trusted him. Eddie bit Steve lower lip as they parted and started kissing and biting Steve's neck, leaving hickeys and such. He moved away from his neck slowly, sitting up on his thighs and sliding his hand up Steve's shirt. Steve gave a nod and his shirt was thrown onto the floor quickly.

Eddie kissed Steve on his lips and started moving down, kissing his chest then moving down to the rim of his boxers. Steve moaned a bit but Eddie lifted his head up making sure Steve wanted him to do it but he shook his head. Of course Eddie didn't push him and went back to kissing his face and neck all over