¹²) Shopping for Bucks

Robin burst into the room and jumped on Steve, yelling that they had work in an hour, she also woke up Eddie in the process. Steve then got out of bed and started getting dressed, whilst Eddie was being grumbling.

As Steve went into the bathroom, Eddie followed him. He stood in front of the mirror styling his hair with Eddie putting his up his shirt from behind. Steve gave a laugh and Eddie rested his hands on his way beneath his shirt. Once Steve finished styling his hair he turned around to face Eddie and gave him a quick kiss and to get his work best.

"Come on let's go Steve! And Eddie, we need a ride!" Robin yelled.

"Okay! We're here Jesus..." Steve said dragging Eddie by his hand.

They all got outside and hopped into Eddie's van, driving of to work.

Robin and Steve got there and saw Keith outside with Hopper. They all shared a look of confusion and got out the car.

"The hell happened here?" Steve asked looking at shattered glass on the floor.

"There was an accident, I'm assuming that this is a robbery since there were some VHS tapes missing." Hopper explained to them all, "Also this may be a hate crime as well due to the offensive words graphited on the walls ." He looked over to Robin and she looked down.

"I swear I'm going to kill those mother fuckers." Steve's fist tightened and he gritted his teeth.

"Listen kids. I will sort this out don't worry. I will find those responsible and I will punish them so don't try and get involved." He place a hand on Steve's shoulder reassuring him then looked back to Robin, "And also. Be careful when your with your girlfriend Robin. I'm not against it or anything because I also have a gay kid." He smiled and Robin smiled back.

"Wait which one? Will, El or Jonathan?" Steve asked.

Hopper stayed quiet thinking for a while.

"All of them I guess?" Hopper said with a straight face as the others where completely dumbfounded.

They were mainly surprised that Jonathan wasn't actually straight. Then Steve looked completely normal once realising.

"You know what I'm actually not that surprised. No wonder he asked me to kiss him like two years ago?" Steve said thinking out loud as they then all looked at him.

Steve knew what was coming and prepared himself.

"Wait when was this again?" Eddie asked.

"Like in the middle of mine and Nancy's break up?" Steve answered, "Now drop it. I just realized we need to get Robin new clothes."

Steve turned around and got back into Eddie's van. Hopper told them that as soon as they find whose responsible he will call and Robin and Eddie got into the van, driving towards the mall.

Minutes later they arrived and parked up. Robin was really excited since she actually had never been shopping at the mall before. Yes she has worked in a mall but her mother never let her go shop there since we'll, she's poor. She ran into the mall with Eddie and Steve chasing after her. Robin then grabbed both Eddie's and Steve's hands and dragged them into a store. Eddie and Steve watched as an excited Robin went around the store looking at clothes and picking some out to try on.

Robin especially liked an ACDC tank top which Eddie then started talking to Robin about. Steve watch them both in awe, thinking how it's nice that they were getting along so well.

They all headed into the changing rooms so that Robin could try the clothes on and did a little fashion with fun poses and walks. Once they bought the clothes they went out the shop to look around at the others.

Eddie had dragged them into a music shop to look for new guitar picks. He found two but hid them from Steve and they left leaving Steve wondering what he got.

The three of them then sat down at the fountain in the middle of the mall to take a break from all the walking around they had done. Robin passed Steve a lollipop and he gladly took it since he couldn't some inside. Soon after it was removed from his mouth and Eddie had it in his and winked.

"Mother fucker! That was mine!" Steve yelled trying to get it back.

Eddie and Robin laughed and Steve finally grabbed it back, pouting and crossing his arms.

"Aww is little Stevie upset?" Eddie teased leaning forward on his hand.

Steve stayed silent and looked away, being in his usual pissy mood. Eddie then leaned in closer to his ear and whispered something which made his blush and bite his lower lip. He gave Eddie a punch to the shoulder and Robin stared at them both with a straight face.

"The hell did you say to him?" Robin looked at Eddie and his shrugged his shoulders.

They carried on walking around for another hour until they decided to go back to the trailer. Robin runs into the trailer to see a man sat on the couch, Eddie catches up and sees who it is.

"Oh hey Wayne- uh how's it going?" Eddie said walking in with Robin and Steve.

"Let me guess the girl is your lesbian friend and Steve Harrington is your boyfriend?" Wayne said placing his newspaper down.

Eddie was lost for words at how correct he was.

"I thought so. Anyway I'm back for a few days then I'm going back to work if that's okay?" Wayne said, "Also why are they here?"

"Well Robin got kicked out for being gay and Steve is having well... family issues." Eddie said softly.

"Yea, you father is a complete asshole you know that." Wayne said standing up.

"You can say that again..." Steve laughed.

"Oh Wayne there is a trip to France soon, just with friends. I was wondering if it was okay?" Eddie said.

"As long as we ain't paying go where ever the hell you want kiddo." Wayne messed up Eddie's hair and laughed, "You guys can stay as long as you like just don't make to much noise Eddie" He gave a wink to Steve.

"That's what I'm saying!" Robin shouted, her hands flying in the air.

"Why does everyone assume you're the top?" Eddie said looked over at Steve as he blushed.

Robin couldn't help but laugh at the fact that Steve was in fact a bottom. Steve kept on shouting at her and they all laughed at him.

"Alright, I'll be in my room. Don't get too high Eddie." Wayne pointed his finger at him and he nodded.

As Wayne closer the door he immediately got a joint out and started smoking it. Robin said gross and tried to steal it of him but failed as he said not this time Buckley. It was a fun night full of conversations mainly about the trip and what they are going to do. Steve an Robin both spoke fluent French but didn't say anything so they could surprise everyone, when Eddie left the room they started discussing who would be the most or least surprised and guess Eddie as the most and Nancy or Jonathan as the least.

It's going to be a fun trip.