The End...?

He ran in the freezing rain, not caring that he couldn’t breath or run any longer. All Steve knew was that he needed to get to Eddie as fast as possible.

Once arriving at Eddie’s trailer he started banging on the door frantically. Eddie answered and stared at him.

“Why are you here?” Eddie spoke cold.

“I need to tell you something Eddie…” Steve said breathless, “Can you please listen to me…”

Eddie stayed silent.

“You know what no. I can’t deal with this right now… Just come back tomorrow Steve! Please!” Eddie went to close the door but Steve stopped him.

“This can’t wait until tomorrow Ed! And I can’t just leave without telling you how I feel!” Tears fell from Steve’s eyes and Eddie turned back to him confused.

Leave…?

“What do you mean leave?” He questioned, “Steve the hell does that mean…”

Everything was silent as Steve was stood, dripping in rain and sweat.

“I’m moving to California Eddie. And I don’t know when I’ll be back…” He rubbed his arm awkwardly.

“What you can’t- Move in with me again Steve! There is an easier way…” Eddie felt his stomach twist.

“It’s too late Eddie… I can’t just move in with you again!” Steve shouted at him.

Both of them went silent. The sound of falling rain and wind blowing surrounding them both.

“Goodbye Eddie… Maybe we’ll meet in the future one day but for now…” Steve paused for a second, “I love you…”

Steve went to walk away but Eddie quickly went after him and pulled his in closer, smashing their lips together as their wet hair fell In front of their faces and falling into their mouths. It was short but sweet but there was nothing Eddie could do to get Steve back. He was already leaving Hawkins because of him. Eddie felt like it was all his fault as Steve pushed him away and walked into the dark.

That was the end… Steve moved out of Hawkins leaving all of his loved ones behind…
Steve hated to admit it but he was sad and happy at the same time about everything… All of it was filled with mixed emotions. But the most important thing he felt?

Guilt.

The guilt of leaving Eddie with nothing else to say. He just left him after the kiss. How was he suppose to live without knowing what Eddie was going through?

For all he knew Eddie probably hated him for leaving him. And yet once he comes back.

Both of them would die

This is the end (or it it??? 😳) And i hope you enjoyed reading this. I personally really liked planning this out and writing this! This was a very short chapter but honestly I couldn't think of anything else.

Also expect a second book on this in the near future 😈😈😈😈