¹⁸) Unexpected news

Just as Robin and Dustin left they saw a man go into Steve's hospital. They heard shouting and a doctor rushed into his room, they looked back but another nurse escorted them out.

What is happening?

Steve was laying on the bed and said goodbye to Robin and Dustin. They left and someone came in.

His dad...

"I heard a rumor Steve... Is it true? Are you really sleeping with a boy now?" He could see the anger in his dad's eyes, "You know I don't like it when you go silent on me."

"Why would I ever sleep with a boy. You know I only like girls!" Steve was disgusted on himself for lying about it.

He had no choice though... he had to lie...

"Bullshit! That is not what I've heard Steve! Now tell me the god damn truth you brat!" His dad came closer to him.

"Fuck you!" The heart monitor started to beep faster and louder and Steve had punched his dad in the face.

Doctor came rushing in to try and keep his father away. They were able to restrain him for a while until he have up and left completely, cursing between his breaths. Steve wasn't done with him though, he tried to get out of his bed but the doctors pushed him back down. He grunted in pain as the doctors tried to force him back down but he kept on screaming; telling them to let him go.

Steve gave up soon enough and laid in his bed as his heart rate started to steady. He looked to the right outside the window at the sun setting. He hates his life so fucking much. All Steve wanted to do was end it al then and there.

He wanted to die.

A few days later Steve was let out of hospital and went back home to his father sat on the couch on the phone with someone.

Steve poked his head in and His father spotted him, hanging up the phone.

"Steve sit down. I have some new for you.... Before you go all psycho on me just please sit down." His father actually sounded calm for a second and Steve sat down cautiously.

"What the hell is this all about?" Asked Steve, crossing his arms as he sat.

His father gave a short sigh and began talking.

"Well first of all, I don't want you to see that boy ever again you hear me." Steve nodded.

It wasn't really a massive problem since they hadn't talk for two weeks.

"And second of all I've decided that it would be better for your mother if we move to California to support her." His father spoke.

Steve eyes widen and stayed silent, thought swirling around his head. They only people he knew in Cali were obviously Jonathan, Joyce, Will and El. There really wasn't anyone else. Finally he spoke after his dad tried to force him too.

"I am not going. You can't force me! You don't even care about mom and you just going to pull this shit on me!? Are you fucking kidding me right now?!" He yelled standing up carefully.

"Steve calm down. And you know that's not true, I love your mother very much and-" Steve cut him off.

"That is such bullshit! I constantly woke up to you guys arguing and I haven't heard you guys say I love you even once to each other!" Steve room a moment to think.

Him and Eddie were just like that... Steve was trying so hard not to break down and cry in front of his dad.

The room went silent and Steve left, dialing in a phone number. The phone started ringing. Pick up already you asshole. Seconds later the phone went silent. Steve tried over and over again but the phone wasn't being picked up.

"Fuck it." Steve ran out of the house an kept on running, ignoring his dads calls for him.

He need to talk to him... he needed to talk to Eddie before he left.

Sorry for such the short chapter I'm just trying to get shit together at the moment 😭