¹³) France Journey

The day of the trip, an alarm was set of at 4:30 in the morning and Eddie groaned as he sat up and shook Steve awake. Steve refused to get up so Eddie ended up picking him up and carrying him into the bathroom with him.

"Fuck you..." Steve rubbed his eyes open and looked at Eddie with and unimpressed expression.

"We have the trip today I'll go wake up Robin, get ready." Eddie left the room to Robin who was snuggled up on the couch.

He tapped her gently and she shot up straight away without thinking and started getting dressed.

"Glad to see someone's got some energy in them." Eddie snickered as Steve came into the room, getting a coffee from the kitchen, "We are picking up Dustin, Max, Erica and Lucas by the way. The Byers and Wheelers are going to meet us in the airport."

Eddie grabbed suitcases and started throwing them into the back of the van. Steve groaned as he got into the front seat of the van and leaned his back against the door, curling his knees up.

Eddie thought it was adorable and took a photo with a disposable camera. He had bought it for memories just like this. Robin jumped into the van excited and could stop talking about it. They then went to pick up everyone.

Everyone had been picked up and Steve couldn't sleep from all of the excited shouting.

"How the hell are you guys so energetic!" Steve shouted facing backwards.

"Because we are excited Steve!" Lucas yelled back.

Erica and Max were the only ones being quiet.

Steve rubbed his eyes again and looked forward. Eddie looked over to him and smiled.

"What are you smiling about Munson?" Steve said quietly this time.

"Oh nothing you need to worry about darling. You just go to sleep." Eddie chuckled at him.

"Oh shut up." Steve then asked everyone of they had their passports and plane tickets.

Everyone thankfully nodded and Robin leaned forward to talk to Steve more.

They finally arrived at the airport and got checked in. It was already 6 so it took two hours to get their and go through security. It was a 7:40 in the morning flight so they sat down at an airport café as they waited for the others.

Nancy then showed up with Mike along side Jonathan, Argyle, Will and El. Eddie and Argyle started getting along quickly and agreed to share their dealers with each other. Steve was sat down next to Robin, leaning his head on her shoulder, slowly closing his eyes for a few minutes.

Max and El were listening to I music together Erica was talking with Lucas, Mike, Will and Dustin about DnD of course like usual and Nancy and Jonathan were checking for when the gate opened.

Steve then got up and decided to grab Eddie's hand, leaning on his shoulder instead behind. Eddie looked over at Steve on his shoulder and let him since he was obviously too tired for shit.

The gate finally opened and they got to go first on the plane since Max was in crutches, her wheelchair already being on the plane. Eddie, Steve and Robin were on a row together then, Will, Lucas and Dustin, Erica, Max and El and lastly Jonathan, Nancy and Mike, Argyle was on his own somewhere. Robin was given the window seat for very obvious reasons and Steve was in the middle still holding Eddie's hand. Eddie rubbed circles with his thumb onto Steve's hand.

Robin was way to excited but settled down and started reading a comic book with her feet up on the chair. Steve was still awake, surprisingly enough since he was complaining about being tired, but his mind couldn't switch off.

He still hadn't told Eddie he loved him but he felt like he couldn't. Why not? Steve shook his head and buried it into Eddies shoulder.

"You okay Harrington?" Eddie asked as Steve looked up at him.

Steve nodded a put his head back to his shoulder. It was almost a 10 hour flight so they had to make the most of it and entertain themselves. Eddie and Steve started talking about what they should do when they arrive. They over heard Dustin and Will talking about one of their comics they were reading with Lucas already asleep. Steve looked to the row next to him and all of them were asleep. Quickly he leaned in closer to Eddie's neck and gave it a soft kiss before pulling away and looking up at him. Eddie quickly grabbed his chin and kissed his lips quickly before anyone saw.

Steve buried his head into Eddie's shoulders smiling and laughing. Soon enough Steve and Eddie both fell asleep for most of the flight before Robin started shaking them awake, saying that she could see France and shaking like crazy.

The plane landed and they got out, they called three separate taxi's and headed towards the hotel they were staying in Montpellier and Steve family just lived outside in Castelnau-le-Lez. It was an hour or two drive away so he was sure Nance would let them visit or at least see them.

Finally they arrived at the hotel and got the room, it was four in each so they started pairing up. Dustin, Will, Mike and Lucas, Erica, Max, El and Nancy, Steve, Eddie and Robin then lastly Jonathan and Argyle in their own room. They started unpacking but Steve fell onto the beds face first and Eddie grinned quickly jumping on top of him.

"You fucker!" Steve grumbled as he tried to turn around but Edie was sat on his back, "Get off me!"

Eddie and Robin both laughed as he refused to get of him.

"Robin mind leaving just for a second?" He winked at her and she left grinning.

Eddie went over to the door and locked it. Steve rolled onto his back and Eddie came up to him straddling himself onto Steve lap as he stayed laying down. They both looked at him each other for a moment and Steve blushed as Eddie moved a bit, sitting exactly on his crotch. He gave out a small whimper and titled his head back slightly.

"Like that Steve?" Eddie smirked and looked down on Steve as he blushed.

Steve stayed silent for a moment but there was a knock at the door. Eddie gave a sigh and moved of him answering the door to Nancy.

"Eddie, we are going checking out the pool! You and Steve coming?" Nancy said smiling.

"Maybe later, we are really tired at the moment. Thank for saying though." He gave a forced smile and closed the door going back to Steve who was now laying on the bed with his legs spread open.

Eddie walked over to him and laid face down on Steve's chest positioning himself in between his legs. He started pouring Steve's thigh with one hand whilst the other rests on his hip. Steve grabs the closest book to him and starts reading it whilst Eddie pokes his thigh over and over again. They then got a call Steve was able to reach over and answer it.

"Bonjour Steve! C'est moi ta tante!" Hello Steve! It's me your aunt! Steve froze on shock.

"Oh hi aunt! How are you?" Steve asked smiling.

"Je vais bien, maintenant quand vas-tu venir nous voir? Ton cousin veut te rencontrer!" I'm fine, now when are you coming to see us? Your cousin wants to meet you! His auntie spoke.

"I'll probably visit soon, just need to get settled in and I'll be round." Steve then said, Eddie lifted his head and looked at him, "Alright I have to go now, I'll see you soon okay? Take care!"

"Au revoir chéri! Prenez bien soin de vous maintenant!" Goodbye, honey! Take good care of yourself now! His aunt replied as he hung up.

Eddie was questioning what had happened and Steve explained about how he had family who lived here. Eddie then got excited and started thinking about what he should wear meeting his family. Steve laughed at him and the door opened, Robin walked in and was soaking wet.

"The fuck happened to you." Eddie asked snickering.

"Your demonic child, is what happened." Robin gave an irritated smile, "That fucker pushed me in!"

Eddie sat up on Steve lap and placed his arm around his neck as he listened to Robin complain about Dustin. Of course Steve was too distracted by Eddie and was looking at the way he was positioned. Steve kept on glancing at his lips and the hands around his waist. Fuck...He's too hot... Steve leaned on started placing kisses on his neck as Robin smiled at it. Eddie tries to continue talking with Robin but Steve bites him hard making him gasp softly. He covered his mouth and Robin tried not to laugh.

"You bitch! Not in front of Robin!" Steve poked put his tongue with a smirk across his face, "You do know I'm going to get payback way worst then that when Robin leaves? Right?"

Steve then went silent and Robin looked at them smiling.

"Well guys we are going to head out for food now so get dressed!" Robin shouted, taking of her wet clothes.