¹⁵) Meeting Family

Steve was the first to wake up and realized he never got his alcohol in the end but it was 8 in the morning so he couldn’t really drink this early. He woke up Eddie first who just gave a groan then moved onto Robin.

Eventually they got out of bed and started getting ready. They met up with the others soon after for breakfast.
Nancy had planned taxi’s to Steve’s aunts house already. They were all excited about seeing what Steve’s family was like and also looking around the town.

An hour later they arrived and Steve knocked on the door. A woman answered the door and immediately hugged Steve.

“Steve, wow tu as bien grandi n'est-ce pas ! C'est tellement gentil de votre part d'enfin visiter!” Wow you've grown up haven't you! It's so nice of you to finally visit! His aunt kissed both of his cheeks as he bent over slightly.

A child came up behind her and jumped on Steve, him only just catching her. His aunt then looked at everyone else behind Steve.

“Oh ma tante ce sont mes amis! Et petit ami?” Oh aunt these are my friends! And boyfriend? He point towards Eddie and his aunt smiled.

“Il ressemble à un merveilleux jeune homme Steve assurez-vous qu'il traite bien.” He looks like a wonderful young man Steve sure treats him well. His aunt smiled and everyone went inside.

“Jesus Christ it’s like a mansion in here!” Eddie said looking around as a child then came up to him.

He kneeled down to get at the same height as the little girl and she placed a flower in his hair. Eddie gave her a smile as she ran off.

“Your friends can stay as long as they like Steve. In sure we have plenty of room for them.” His aunt smiled and he place his younger cousin down.

“Je vais leur dire maintenant.” I’ll go tell them now. Just as he turned away he turned back, “Merci d'avoir accepté tout ce truc de petit ami au fait…” Thanks for being accepting for the whole boyfriend thing by the way…

His auntie flashed a smile and pulled him into a hug.

“Je ne suis pas comme le mari de ma sœur et aussi je suis terriblement désolé pour ce qui est arrivé à sa chère…” I’m not like my sister’s husband and also I am terribly sorry for what happened to her dear… She spoke grabbing Steve cheeks to look her in the eyes.

He nodded and she let him go saying that she would have food ready for everyone in 10 minutes.

Steve pulled Eddie out of the room to talk to him. He told him that his aunt knows and is completely fine with it.

“Hey Steve?” Eddie said.

Steve turned to him confused and Eddie pulled him by the loops on his pants. Eddie shook his head.

“Never mind. I’ll tell you later.” He kissed Steve’s nose and walked away to Robin.

He left Steve confused and he started questioning whether he did something wrong. Did I say something? Is he mad? Steve’s mind wondered for a while until his cousin came over to him and started playing with him.

Eddie was sat with Robin thinking about what Steve had said to him.

I love you…

God it’s so hard not to fuck him right here right now… Eddie groaned as he tilted his head back. Robin looked over at him.

“Alright tell me what’s going on.” Robin said looking at him dead in the eyes.
“Steve told me he loved me and I too sacred that of I tell him he’ll just take to personally?” Eddie said quietly, “He can be quite sensitive sometimes. You know?”

Robin nodded along with everything Eddie said as he continued to ramble on about his terrible love life.

“I say you just tell him and see how things go. You guys could never argue, you’re too cute for each other~” Robin teased leaning over to him.

“I’ll talk to him later, besides we are staying here over night aren’t we?” Eddie said looking over at Steve with his cousin and Nancy.

Eddie looked down sadly and Robin gave him a reassuring pat on the back as she stood up.

Steve aunt eventually called everyone to eat and it was s pleasant meal with a variety of French cuisines. There was Flamiche, Ratatouille,  a variety of cheese’s and pastry’s. Then deserts such as Tarte Tatin and Chocolate souffle.

These are some on my fav french foods that I always eat when visiting france. 10/10 definitely recommend. Also sorry for the short chapter.