³) Bonding

The next morning, Eddie was the first to wake and slowly lifted Steve from his chest. He tried not to wake Steve but he ended up batting his eyes open, staring at Eddie for while until sitting up on Eddie's lap. Steve groaned as he held his head up and he cursed quietly. Once he looked down he realized that Eddie was blushing and that he was practically sat on Eddie's dick. Upon trying to move of him, a pair of hands kept him held down by his waist.

"Eddie..." He mumbled looking down on him.

"Steve it's fine just stay here for bit..." Eddie kept his hands steady on his waist and leaned into his shoulder.

Steve didn't have the energy to argue so stay still moving around to get more comfortable but bring careful not to grind against Eddie accidentally. He settled down and Eddie's grip on his waist tightened shocking Steve and making him let out a small gasp. Quickly he covered his mouth and Eddie's eyes shot up at him.

"I- I'm sorry I just didn't expect it-" Steve was cut of by Eddie.

"I recorded it." Eddie said as Steve started panicking, "I recorded in my head so I can listen to it whenever I want." He gave a snicker and Steve sighed, placing his hand on his shoulders and leaning down on him.

"Shit... You fucking scared the crap out of me!" Steve yelled.

Steve started shaking Eddie violently and the door open, Dustin stood at the entrance staring at Steve on top of Eddie's lap and his hands around the collar of his Hellfire shirt.

"Dustin-" Steve trying to think of an excuse luckily for him, Dustin was a bit stupid.

"You guys just a woke up and you're fighting?! Seriously! What the hell happened!?" Dustin shouted at them as Steve got up of Eddie.

"Well- he stole my secret alcohol stash! How the fuck am I suppose to forgive him!" Steve actually used to do acting skills and pouted his lower lip crossing his arms.

"Yea-yea don't get your balls in a twist, I said I was sorry anyway!" Eddie played along, thank god.

"Fine whatever! Just come down soon because none of us can cook besides you and Nancy!" And with that said Dustin slammed the door shut and Steve punched Eddie's arm.

Steve then took of his shirt and Eddie looked him up and down, then traced his eyes over the scars on his waist.

"Sorry for grabbing your waist earlier... I forgot about your scars." He rubbed the back of his neck and Steve smiled.

"Its fine don't worry. We both have similar scars anyway, don't we?" Steve replied back.

Eddie then slipped of his shirt and started comparing their scars to each other, saying how he got but more and he had the cooler looking scars and basically trying to make their trauma sound cool as fuck. Steve chuckled at him. They both fell silent for a moment before continuing to get dressed.

As they went down the stairs Eddie ruffled Steve's hair making him shout at him. Steve then went to the kitchen and starting cook food for all the kids. Eddie went into the living room discussing DnD with Dustin, Mike and Lucas as well as Erica chiming in every so often. A while later, Steve came in holding plates of food and passing them round to everyone, some kids had cereal, some had toast with eggs and bacon and Steve went through the trouble of cooking all of the food making sure of their allergies or food they don't like. Eddie thought it was sweet how Steve acted like a parent figure towards them all despite having his own family issues. Steve then came into the room again and passed Eddie a bowl of honeycomb cereal.

"How'd you know I liked honeycomb? Eddie looked up at Steve almost confused but sweetly.

"It all you would ever eat when you were wanted for murder so I figured you'd like it." Steve gave of a warm atmosphere and smiled at him.

Eddie couldn't help but blush a bit and he quietly ate his cereal. Steve sat down next to him eating a slice a toast and occasionally looking over at him. Everyone finished eating and Nancy helped Steve collect all the plated and clean up.

"You know... you should really ask out Robin." Nancy says setting the plates down.

"Nance I don't like her and she definitely doesn't like me." Steve said smiling awkwardly at her.

"Steve trust me she does. I know how girls act around guys they like." Nancy states walking away.

It really pissed Steve off whenever they joked about him and Robin getting together since it was a 0% chance of it actually happening. Steve started cleaning the plates and once he finished he waved everyone goodbye besides Robin and Eddie who stayed. All three of them decided to just chill and talk for a while. Their conversations went from how bad Steve's gaydar was to how gay they all were. Robin then rushed upstairs to Steve's room and started rummaging through his stuff. She soon ran down and brought out the scoops ahoy uniform.

"You kept the uniform! Come on out it on and give Eddie a nice show!" She teased him and he reluctantly went or the bathroom.

Steve slipped of his shirt and pants; putting on the sailors outfit. Steve groaned and walked out the bathroom placing his left arms behind his back. Eddie stared at him as Robin burst out laughing.

"Can I get back changed now?" Steve spoke embarrassed, "Stop laughing Rob!"

His arms flew up into the air and Eddie caught himself glancing at Steve arm which was full of white scars and some red. How did he not see them earlier? Steve caught Eddie looking at they made eye contact and he put his arm back behind his back. Eddie smiled reassuring him that he didn't have to hide them; of course Steve smiled back softly and went back to the bathroom to get changed.

Eddie questioned Robin quietly about Steve scars and she explained that he had a really hard time last year with family and shit so it lead to him of course hurting himself. Eddie gulped and looked down pitying Steve since he had gone through the same thing as him when the bullying and started and people started finding out he was gay. Steve came back into the room and slotted himself between Eddie and Robin, rolling his sleeves up slightly.

"So what we watching or doing?" Steve questioned.

"We could go to the park? Hsve a nice relaxing walk and cure your depression Stevie." Robin said laughing.

"You sound like my counselor Jesus H Christ!" He laughed back and Eddie admired him smiling warmly at him as he looked over his shoulder at him, "Let go to the park though sound like a good idea."

They all stood up and headed to Steve's car, driving of once everyone safely buckled in.