⁵) Arguments

Eddie pulled into the driveway and they both exited the car and went to Eddie's bedroom. Robin sat down against the head board and Eddie lay face down on her thighs, hugging around her waist. They talked about Steve and what had happened and Robin felt the need to go to his house but didn't since he need some space.

Robin started braiding Eddie's hair as a way of comforting and making sure he was okay-he liked it when people played with his hair, it calmed him down and made him feel fuzzy and warm inside. It made him feel loved for once...

There was a knock on the front door and Robin got up and answered. Eddie peaked his head through the bedroom door and Jason was stood there and quickly pushed past Robin as they made eye contact.

Shit, shit, shit! Eddie cursed at himself and tried to keep the door shut as it was getting hit. He felt Jason pounding on the door and shouting as Robin tried to get him out.

"Get the fuck out Jason or else I will call the police! I have a good friends who works at Hawkins police station." The banging stopped, "Don't mess around Jason. Now leave."

There were loud footsteps and a door slammed. Eddie opened the door and walked out staring at Robin in fear.

"Guess he still after me..." He muttered as leaned on Robins shoulder.

"Its been two god damn months since your name got cleared. He needs to get a fucking grip on life!" Robin shouted annoyed.

They both got a phone call from someone and Robin answered it to hear Steve breathing heavily. She tried to make sense of what he was saying but couldn't, Eddie then took over trying to figure out what he was saying but his words were slurred. He was drunk. Eddie quickly got his keys as soon as Steve hung up and told Robin to stay put and he bring him round. As Eddie drove he probably broke the law by driving recklessly and also going over the speed limit but he didn't care. All he cared about was of Steve was okay or not. It was pretty late as well so he couldn't see well.

Eddie pulled into Steve driveway and hurried into his house, his door was unlocked and saw him on the floor on the kitchen, passed out. Eddie felt for a heartbeat on his neck. Thank god... He scooped up Steve in his arms and carried him up the stairs to his bedroom. Glancing down at his wrists he realized the cuts had gotten worst and left him on the bed to get some bandages.

Once he came back Steve was awake and he sat beside him lifting up his arm as Steve stayed silent.

"Want to tell me what the fuck happened?" Eddie said in an annoyed tone as he wrapped Steve's arm in bandages.

Steve broke down crying and sniffling.

"No... I don't want to talk about it." Steve grumbled under his shaky breathing.
Eddie wasn't going to try an force him but wanted to know the reason for him drinking so heavily.

"You have to say something, Steve. You need help, therapy even-" Eddie looked at Steve.
"Will everyone stop saying I need help! I'm fucking fine, I don't need anyone's fucking help!" He yelled at Eddie, tears streaming down his face.

"Steve. Calm down." Eddie tried to calm him down.

"No! Don't tell me to fucking calm down Eddie! You have no idea what the fuck I am going through and you don't have to tell me I need help when I don't want help!" Steve rambled on screaming and crying at Eddie, "You don't know anything about my family or me so just stay out of it!"

"Steve you're drunk.. go to sleep." Eddie tried to stay reasonable.

"I'm not tired." Steve sounded irritated, "I'm not going to fucking sleep."

Eddie sighed.

"Let's go mine then. Robin is fucking worried sick after you called out of nowhere not saying anything other than shitty breathing!" Eddie lost it and Steve stay quiet. "Come on."

Steve followed Eddie out and the entire of the car ride it was silent. Ozzy Osbourne was playing in the background and Steve was looking out the window. The pulled up and Robin was waiting outside for them. As soon as Steve got out of the car Robin jumped on him and squeezed his tightly.

"You dingus! Though you died on me!" Robin sound angry but also worried as she planted a soft kiss to his forehead.

Steve let out a quiet sorry and hugged her before they all went into Eddies trailer. Eddie was pulled aside by Steve and he apologized for lashing out on him earlier Eddie chuckled softly and pulled him in for a hug which lasted a while until the re grouped with Robin then setting down on the couch and all of them snuggling into each other. Their friendship was sweet but Steve couldn't help but think maybe he wanted Eddie as more than just a friend?

I'm on holiday and writing this because it's boring as hell 🥲