⁶) Confessions

Robin was the first to fall asleep and left Eddie and Steve to watch a movie, a horror one to be precise. Steve despised horror movie from everything that had happened but watched it anyway. With every jump scare he curled closer to Eddie, gripping his hand or burying his face. Eddie laughed each time and brought up a blanket to cover all three of them. Steve looked up at Eddie and noticed how closet their faces were. Neither of them moved away instead, Eddie moved closer towards Steve, lifting his hand up to his cheek. Eddie heard Steve stumble trying to get out his name and pressed their lips together gently. The kiss wasn't rough or explicit it was more of a gentle and loving kiss that embraced both of them close together. Soon after they both pulled away for a few seconds and both blushed. Steve took the opportunity and kissed his lips again, Eddie melted back into the kiss and placed his hand on the back of Steve's neck bringing him in closer to his body.

Both of them pulled away and their lips were both red and slightly swollen.

"Eddie... I... I'm sorry..." Steve muttered looking away from him and took a deep breath, "I really like you Eddie... I have for a while and I just didn't know how to tell you... I'm sorry." Eddie looked at Steve as they locked eyes, Eddie saw tears in Steve's eyes.

"What are you apologizing for?" Eddie lifted his chin and wiped away his tears, "I like you too Steve. For a long time even before we met; you have nothing to be sorry for..."
Eddie pressed their forehead together and smiled warmly at him. Steve felt safe for a moment and his eyes widened until he covered his face blushing furiously and quietly screaming.
"I hate you so much Munson!" Steve laughing into his hands.

"What happened to you confessing your feeling for me? Ay Harrington?" Eddie snickered back at him.
The two of them ended up falling asleep as well, into each others embrace; snuggling into one another. Of course Robin leaning over on Steve being the third wheel like always. She really needs to find a girlfriend.

The next morning Eddie woke up to Steve pacing around the room. Eddie and Robin sat up and accidently banged heads together and grunted in pain as they fell back on the couch.

"Steve what's wrong? Why are you pacing round the room?" Robin grabbed the bridge of her nose and rubbed her eyes.

"My parents- my dad comes back today and I don't know what to do Robin." Steve looked panicked and Eddie stood up wrapping his arms around his waist.

"If anything goes wrong call me straight away or come round here, got it sweetheart?" Eddie pecked his forehead and Robin looked at them both in utter disbelief.

"When the hell did this happen? Am I missing a chapter or something?" Robin spoke in confusion.

Eddie and Steve both laughed and told her what happened last night whilst she was asleep. Robin was upset with herself that she didn't witness it all happening but quickly hugged both of them jumping up and down in excitement. Eddie offered Steve a lift to his house and Steve took it and they all headed to Eddie's can.

Robin was dropped of first and they both wished her luck with her parents. Next it was Steve turn. He was fidgeting with his nails and skin on his fingers and as Eddie stopped the car and held Steve's hand and pulled him closer giving him a quick kiss.

"Call me." Eddie spoke softly and smiled gently at him as he got out the car.

Steve reluctantly stepped out the car and approached the door and opened it cautiously. Once he stepped inside he heard his father shout. His father was in the living room and stood up to look Steve in the eyes.

"You're late. Where the hell have you been Steve." He didn't reply, "Well? Answer me boy!? Where the bloody hell have you been?!" His father stepped in closet to him, grasping hold of his throat, "I see you already have scars on your neck? Keep up with this attitude and you'll have more, understand?" Steve gave a nod and a whimper and his grasp tightened, "I said.. Do you fucking understand!" His father yelled in his face.

"Yes... sir." Steve said weakly as he gasped for breath as soon as he was released.

He was sent to his room and the ran up the stairs, slamming his door and breaking down crying and screaming; cursing inbetween the cries he let out. Quickly, he covered his mouth to try and stay quiet but flashbacks from what happened yesterday flooded his head. He ran into the bathroom and started throwing up violently. Steve walked over to the door a locked it before his father could even open it. He began shouting through the door and Steve argued back at him as he found his razor, making more thick red lines across his arms and legs and anywhere on his body that wasn't usually visible to anyone.
Eventually his father gave up and he was left in the bathroom, sat between the gap of the sink and the toilet, looking up at the ceiling. It reminded him of when he was high with Robin because of the Russians and shit. Steve laughed weakly at the thought and then continued to throw up even more.

He left the bathroom and walked into his bedroom, completely ignore his father's relentless whining and yelling. It pissed him off and he started throwing everything on his walls across the room, thrashing everything in sight until he came to his sense again. Steve looked around his room and froze in thought until he picked up Eddie's jacket and hugged it tightly. He started packing his things quietly and wrote a note saying staying at a friend's house don't bother coming after me. It's my turn to leave you now mother fucker - Steve.

He drew a middle finger
and opened his window, jumping out and sliding down a drainage pipe. He heard the door open and started running, cursing himself once again for quitting the athletics club years ago.

Soon enough he got to Eddie trailer and knocked on the door trying to catch his breath. Eddie answered and saw Steve, letting him in quickly. Steve started to explain what happened and of course Eddie let him stay for a while.

Eddie wrapped his arms around his waist and pulled him in closer to his body, whispering in his ear sweet nothings as he blushed at every little thing he said. Steve got closer to Eddie face and caressed his face gently and grabbed his cheek to pull him into a kiss. Obviously Eddie accepted the kiss and leaned further into it, Steve arching his back slightly as Eddie gently pinned his to the wall. They both continued kissing until Eddie pulled away.

"You hungry? I can make pasta or something if you'd like?" Steve smiled at the kind gesture and kissed Eddie on his cheek.

"That would be great... thank you." He gave a genuine smile and Eddie went to the kitchen to cook.

Steve sat down on the couch and turned on the TV, leaving it on a music channel and bopped his head lightly to the music playing. Eddie came over a few minutes later and passed him a bowl of pasta which he ate slowly. He admired Steve face and the expressions he made as he talked to him he is too adorable.

Eddie seriously thought he was going to die from Steve and once Steve set down the bowl he lifted him up onto his lap.