¹⁴) Fluent in French?

Robin had put on a white shirt and a teal plaid skirt with black knee high socks and white sneakers. Steve had striped blue and navy polo shirt on with blue baggy jeans and black converse. Eddie had a plain black shirt on with black ripped jeans, white converse and his hair up in a high ponytail.

They went to meet with the others who were in the reception and Steve kept on flicking Eddie’s ponytail. Whilst walking they saw a few cafés and decided to go in one which didn’t have many customers since they had like twelve people in their group. They got sat down and a waiter came over speaking French and asking what they would like. Everyone was confused and then Robin spoke up.

“Puis-je avoir un petit café   noir?” can I have a small black coffee? Robin looked over at everyone else, “What? I’m fluent in four languages?”

Everyone told Robin what they wanted then it came to Steve’s turn.

“What do you want Steve?” Robin asked, smiling since she knew what he was going to say next.

“uhm… Je vais chercher un chocolat chaud et un croissant merci.” I'll get a hot chocolate and a croissant thank you. Steve have the waitress a smile and looked at the others

“Tu es assez beau aussi mon dis-je. Puis-je avoir votre numéro?” You are quite handsome too my I say. Can i have your number? She said as Robin and Steve both shared a look.
“Désolé de le dire mais je suis gay?” Sorry to say this but I’m gay? Robin choked on her own breath and burst out laughing whilst everyone was still surprised at Steve.

The waitress apologized and Steve said it was one. Eventually the waitress left with their order and  everyone started questioning Steve. Robin and Steve then started talking in French to one another so the others wouldn’t know what they were saying.

A few minutes later the waitress came back with their drinks and food.

“Oh yea Nance? You think we could go visit my family, they live in a town just outside here?” Steve questioned taking a spoon of hot chocolate.

“Oh yea sure! Just make sure we can all come along!” Nancy smiled at him.

He nodded and Eddie stole a his spoon of hot chocolate, tasting it.

“Holy shit that’s good.” Eddie said giving the spoon back to Steve.

“Didn’t even ask, you asshole.” Steve complained.

He looked over at Dustin who already looked fed up with their dating bullshit. Steve flipping him of smiling and Dustin did the same.

They soon headed back to the hotel and Robin went to Nancy’s room to talk with here giving Eddie the opportunity to get revenge on Steve.

Immediately after Steve got into the room he was thrown onto the bed and Eddie spread open his legs, gripping onto his thighs as he towered over Steve. Steve gave a moan and Eddie grinned leaning down to bite and suck at his neck.

E-Eddie

Steve’s voice and breath was shaky and Eddie didn’t stop. Minutes pass and Eddie finally lifts his head up to see Steve being a whimpering mess under him. He pulled Eddie down and whispered something in Eddie’s ear.

Je vous aime...

Eddie was confused and asked it what it meant. Steve refused to tell him and pulled him back down into another risky kiss. As they both pulled away to catch their breath the door burst open and Dustin stood in the doorway.

“Eddie- AH JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!” He quickly turned away and Steve pushed Eddie of off him, blushing in embarrassment, “Can I look now?!”

“Yes, Henderson. Now what do you want?” Eddie said breathless and moving strands of hair out of his face.