⁴) Incidents...

(TW!! SEXUAL HARASSMENT AND SELF HARM)

Upon arriving at the park Steve went to the bathroom. As he walked into the bathroom someone grabbed his arm and pushed him to the wall. As he was about to talk a hand clasped over his mouth. He let out muffled yells and stop once the person knee went between his thigh. He felt as if he couldn't breathe. Was this really happened? Steve felt his throat start to close in and the person leaned more towards and their free hand slid down his chest. Steve shut his eyes tightly not wanting to even see what the person was doing until the other was pulled back by someone and started getting beat.

Steve slowly started to open his eyes and saw Eddie and Robin beating the guy screaming and yelling at him as Steve slid down the wall, eyes full of tears as he tried to breath. Once the guy was gone the two of them quickly ran over to him but Steve couldn't hear a word they were saying, he was too focused on his thought and stabilizing his breathing.

A moment passed by and Steve finally regulated his breathing and gripped hold of Robins shirt, burying his face into and he let out a short cry. Robin patted his head and sat down in front of him letting him cry into her chest. She gave Eddie a look and he left without asking. Steve finally looked up and saw Eddie leaving. He called out for him and he turned around, he walked back towards Steve sat next to him, Steve immediately put his head to his shoulder without even thinking or asking and they stayed there for a moment as Steve calmed down.
Steve had finally calmed down enough for them to go back outside. They continue walking around the park chatting and occasionally stopping for a drink or ice cream. Steve was mainly quiet the entire time but Eddie and Robin didn't push him to talk after what had just happened to him.

After an hour of talking and hanging around the park they all decided it would be best to leave and this time Eddie drive back to Steve's. During the drive Eddie glanced over to Steve and saw he was distracted by his thoughts. He carefully and slowly moved his hand to meet his and Steve flinched at the touch but then gripped hold of his hand appreciating the thought.
Eddie really did care about Steve not matter how much of a douche bag he was on the past, he had always liked him. Or even loved him...

They all returned to the house and settled on the couch and Steve started to fall asleep on Eddie's shoulder and he held his hand.

"You should totally ask him out already." Robin whispered over to Eddie. He blushed at the thought and shook his head.

"Nope, I can't. I can't handle rejection Robin." He said sternly.

Robin looked at him and gave a sigh before continuing talking.

"Eddie trust me he does like you... He doesn't just hold hands or hug with anyone. He only does it with people he loves romantically or platonically. And you're definitely not a platonic one." Robin giggled and Eddie rolled his eyes smiling.

"I'll do it at some point but you know damn well I don't handle rejection well." Eddie said chuckling lightly.

Steve started to moved about and ended up burying his face into the crook of Eddie's neck, sending shivers down his spine as the warm breath hit his skin. Robin smirked at Eddie and his face heated up in response as he flipped her off.

Whilst Robin and Eddie talked, Steve found himself waking up and batting his eyes at Eddie. He kept hold of Eddie hand and moved up from his neck, rubbing his eyes.

"Ah fuck... how long was I asleep?" Steve asked looking to the ceiling still rubbing his eyes.

"Around two hours I would say." Robin replied smiling at him.

He groaned and looked down at his and Eddie hand intertwined with one another and letting go blushing but Eddie grabbed it back. There was a knock at the door and Steve quickly got up and answered it, seeing Dustin Lucas and Mike who pushed past him.

They had came to see Eddie of course and Eddie looked over to Steve almost lovingly. Steve sighed and the phone rang, him then answering it.

"Hello-" He said but was interrupted immediately.

"Are you Steve Harrington?" The phone spoke

"yes..?" Steve said hesitantly, "Who is this?"

"California hospital, I am sorry to say this but your mother has gotten badly beaten and wont be discharged anytime soon." It said, "You father is here though and would like to speak to you."

Just as Steve was about to say something there was white noise and the sound of a phone being picked up.

"This is all your fault you little brat... it's you fault you mother it in this condition." His father said emotionless.
Steve felt his blood boil.

"My fault... This is my fucking fault?!" He yelled into the phone and the other heard, "You have no right whatsoever to be upset about this! I'm surprised you didn't put her in that fucking condition! And the you have the audacity to blame this on me!?" He felt tears welling up in his eyes.

Everyone was listening to him and he heard the talking about him.

"Steve that is no right to talk to your father like this-!" Steve quickly hung up and fell to the floor, Eddie rushing over to him.

"Hey-hey! What happened? You don't have to tell me now but just tell me when you're ready..." Eddie hugged his tightly and Steve buried his face not letting the others see him cry.

"The fuck was that all about-" Lucas asked but Dustin nudged him telling him to shut up; Robin took the boys into the living room away from them.

Steve soon ran upstairs into the bathroom and Eddie had an idea of what he was doing... and it wasn't great...

"Steve. Please open the door." Eddie said calmly trying not to sound worried.

Steve didn't reply all he did was look through the bathroom cabinet, throwing stuff everywhere.

"Steve... open the door or I swear I am going to break it down..." Eddie said with more worried in his voice.

Steve had found it and lifted it up to his wrist slowly and dragged it across, marking a red line. He did it more and more until the door burst open. Eddie and Steve stared at each other for a while and Steve dropped the razor. Eddie glanced down at his wrists and felt like crying and so did Steve once realising what he did.

"Steve..." Eddie reached out for Steve's hand but it was pushed away.

"No! Eddie! Before you say anything everything is not going to be okay!" Eddie froze at the sudden outburst in Steve voice, "When my dad gets back he is going to be even worst than before... and I can't fucking deal with this right now so please! Tell everyone to leave!" Eddie was still froze and eventually left and went downstairs.

"Eddie! What happened?" Dustin asked concerned.

"Everyone leave. He needs some time to himself..." Eddie said trying remain calm and not breakdown.

"Why? Why should we! If he needs help he should just reject us-!" Mike shouted.

"Wheeler! Just fucking leave! I said he needs time to himself so give him fucking space!" Eddie snapped and everyone just left.

"Can I stay round your tonight Eddie? I don't want to be alone..." Robin rubbed her arm Eddie then turned to her and fell into her arms, "Eddie?"

"I saw him... his arm it's..." He struggled to find the words but Robin understood what had happened, "If I was even a second early...Robin I..." Robin shushed him and got into the van, driving of before saying anything else.

I want to kill myself after writing this but I just love angst so much 🤩