⁷) Bandaging

Small kisses trailed down Steve's neck as he giggled, begging for Eddie to stop even though he loved it. Eddie did stop but looked at Steve with a stupid grin on his face. He moved closer to Steve's neck and bit down hard. Steve let out a shout moan and bit his lip to stay quiet. Eddie smirked and carried on biting Steve, some being soft and some being hard and leaving soft love bites over his neck and part of his shoulder.

Eddie slipped his hands up Steve shirts looking up at Steve as he gave a nod of consent. His shirt was then removed and Eddie kissed Steve. Eddie gently ghosted over Steve's cuts on his wrists making sure not to press down too hard or hurt him even more than he already is. He rubbed circles into Steve's wrists as his pulled back from the kiss, placing tender kisses along his wrist. Steve blushed and covered his face with his free arm, Eddie chuckled and gently moved his arm down, placing a kiss on his nose.

Steve stared at Eddie for a while, occasionally glancing down at his lips but Eddie had other plans and picked Steve up leading him to the bathroom and placing him on the sink counter.

"You should have a shower, then after I'll give you some fresh bandages. Sound good?" Eddie smiled and turned on the shower.

"Okay... You too good for me Eddie, I swear to god..." Steve leaned down onto his shoulder, "How did I even get you?"

Eddie chuckled and patted his thigh.

"Let's not ask questions now, Harrington." Eddie titled Steve chin up and kissed him softly on the corner of his lips, "Now get in the shower before I throw you in myself."

Eddie left the room leaving Steve. He slowly started getting undressed and looked in the mirror, staring at all of his previous scar and new scars. Steve slowly stepped into the shower, groaning as the water hit his skin. It felt like his entire body was burning in fire but he sucked it up and started washing himself. He stared at the soap for a while.

"Ugh... fuck it." He groaned, grabbing the soap in hand.
He poured soap onto his hand and rubbed it into his hair and let the water rinse it through. The soap against his cuts made him want to die then and there and but his lower lip hard.

Finally he got out the shower and grabbed a towel, slowly wiping all of his body-mainly his cuts. He wrapped the towel around his waist and left the bathroom going into Eddie's room.

"Can I have some clothes? I don't have any sleep wear?" Steve asked holding the towel around his waist.

Eddie stood up and grasped hold of Steve's hips, making him gasp a bit. He then gave a smirk and kissed Steve. Steve didn't expect it but slowly melted into the kiss, wrapping an arm around Eddie's neck whilst the other kept hold of the towel. Once Eddie let go he walked over to his draws and pulled out a baggy pair of grey sweatpants and a metallic short sleeve as well as some underwear.

Steve left the room and got changed in the bathroom. He finished getting changed and went back to Eddie who was prepared with rubbing alcohol and bandages. Eddie patted the bed and Steve sat down. He gave Eddie his wrist and he careful started wiping over it with rubbing alcohol.

"F-Fuck..." Steve moaned as he tilted his head back.

Immediately, Eddie has dirty thought swirling around his head but shook it of and continued wiping the cuts. Steve carried on groaning in pain and Eddie soon finished, wrapped the bandaged around all of his cuts tightly. He placed a kiss on Steve's wrist again and trailed up his wrist to his arm and the to his neck. Steve giggled a bit and Eddie pushed him down on the bed, leaning over him. He grabbed both of Steve's hands and pinned them to the side of him, kissing his neck softly.

"Eddieeeee stop it!" Steve giggled trying to break free from Eddie.

"Never baby..." He muffled into Steve neck.

Steve blushed that he called him baby, he wasn't exactly expecting it and Eddie pushed himself up. He noticed Steve blushing and smiled, kissing his lips.

"You're too adorable Steve, seriously." Eddie looked Steve dead in the eyes as he spoke.

Steve's face was heating up even more and he felt like he was going to pass out.

"Don't say that..." Steve looked to the side and Eddie blushed at the sight and leaned closer to him, kissing his forehead.

"Can't deny the truth sweetheart." He teased back and laid next to Steve on his bed.

Steve wrapped his arms around Eddie's waist and laid on top of his chest, Eddie kissing his head and stroking his hair as he slowly fell asleep.