[ author's note • 01 ]

Time to confess something:

     As many of you are aware, I have a sh*tload of stories that are on hold indefinitely, and I'll be the first to admit that it really freaking sucks to see all the stories that I started when I first joined Wattpad six years ago just sitting on my account, rotting away and hoping that they'll one day get finished.

     In all honesty, they're sitting there unfinished because I genuinely CANNOT write in first person point of view anymore - and because I cringe at the thought of going back to look at what fifteen-sixteen year old me wrote in one of the worst depressive episodes I've ever had. Going back to look at them means that I WILL begin to re-write them instead of doing a little editing here and there, and I really do not have the motivation to go back and do that at the moment.

     For those of you who know, I am currently re-writing TWO different stories: one on this account (my Jerome Valeska book, "Terror"), and one on my other account blueflameddabi (my Doctor Who book, "The Man Who Regrets"). And I am also seriously considering re-writing "The Hybrid's Mate" so I can actually finish the series that I began seven years ago.

     By letting my stories simply sit on my account and wither away, unfinished, I feel like I am really disappointing all of you - all of my beloved readers. But I also don't want to take them down and have you all asking where they've disappeared to, because I know that quite a few people are still reading them despite how horrible they are.

     I genuinely have no idea what I'm supposed to do...