xxxv. spine-chilling soldiers

╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╮

𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋'𝐒 𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐒

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦: 𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘦-𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘪𝘦𝘳𝘴

╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯

𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨 - '𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧'

     WAKING TO A POUNDING headache isn't the best feeling in the world.

     Waking to find yourself in the infirmary of the Port Mafia is also not the best feeling in the world.

     Although, waking to two fifteen-year-old boys bickering right beside your bed pretty much tops the fucking shit out of the cake, their voices growling tones and quite easily telling Angel that they're about to start throwing punches. Huffing, she throws the stupid excuse for a blanket off her body and climbs off the bed, stalking over to them and smashing their heads together, their argument morphing into pained exclamations as they stumble away from each other.

     Chūya growls at her, rubbing the already bruising skin of his forehead. "Kami, Angel. What the fuck was that for?"

     Dazai whines in agreement, the hand of his unbandaged arm pressed against his head. "I don't believe there was any need for such violence, tenshi."

     Glaring at the pair, Angel notes how they both straighten and swallow harshly. "I have a fucking headache, and you idiots woke me up pretty much tearing shreds off each other. You're fucking partners right now, and I'd rather not have to bury your dead asses — because it's way too much fucking paperwork."

     The pair stare at Angel, eyes blinking out a haphazard pattern as they try to comprehend how she knows exactly what went on whilst she was unconscious in the infirmary.

     "That bastard Mori has already gone and explained everything to you both, and now we're all working together to get to the bottom of this fucking Arahabaki-former Boss bullshit. Don't bother asking how I know, let's just do this before I end up killing you both for getting on my damn nerves."

     To say the walk to Randou's mansion near the outskirts of Yokohama is bland...

     Well, let's just say that the pair learnt to not like it when Angel's irritation gets the best of her, both boys ending up with bleeding noses and ears on several occasions. Sure, their antics would be amusing any other day, but now that Angel knows Randou is no longer an amnesiac and has regained his memories, and decided to use the corpse of the former Boss for his own amusement, she is absolutely livid. In all honesty, as much as she hates him right now, nothing can live up to the hatred Angel holds for Ace and all the bastard's done.