xxxii. angels control all [nsfw]

nsfw content warning ⚠

There's a first time for everything, yeah...?

I am legitimately cringing  not to mention completely terrified  about this chapter seeing the light of day, and the possibility of people knowing me IRL seeing this makes it so much fucking worse.

Compared to this, the KarmaxOkuda short I did in my 'Short Stories' barely fucking counts as NSFW work written by me  a complete fucking virgin, mind you  that I'm terrified of people reading and judging.

UPDATE: The awkwardness is my asexuality. 😂😂

-existendency- jobasrighteyebrow thanks for the confidence in writing this shit...

• • • • • •

╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╮

𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋'𝐒 𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐒

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘵𝘸𝘰: 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘭

╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯

     ANGEL LURES DAZAI ONTO the bed without words, his jewelled bolo tie in hand, pulling him down to her, a mischievous look in her silver eyes. Even now, she knows that the alcohol has slowed down his ability to comprehend the situation he's in: at the mercy of two individuals as sadistic and merciless as he. There's no escaping the intricate web that has been weaved inside their carmine-dipped bubble, and there's doubt he'd want to do such a thing even if he had all his faculties. The hazy look in his eyes is really all Angel needs for her to know that he's nowhere near backing out of this delicious torture.

     She relishes in the look on Dazai's face as she reach between their bodies and takes hold of the zipper of her catsuit, smirking as the golden brown darkens as she drags it lower, ever so slowly. The hands resting by Angel's sides twitch, itching to take control and force the zipper down with considerable force and domination she would be up for any other night. Simply raising an eyebrow is all she needs to do in order to stop Dazai the moment his fingers brush against her side, the sheets bunching as his hands fist beside her, trying his hardest to listen to her silent command. She murmurs a soft word of praise, the zipper stopping at the end of its track, and a delightful flush darkening over the brunet's upper cheeks.