𝒙𝒙𝒙𝒊𝒊𝒊. the swedish job

chapter thirty-two, episode three
the swedish job.

               THE day was going slow. even slower for bonnie moore and five hargreeves. without being with each other 24/7 they have nothing else to do. five asked Elliott, who they untied earlier, to look at the letter that he found in Reginald's office and bonnie was cleaning the area.

"hey, one of those machines you asked for is going crazy." elliott called out to five who moved his gaze away from Bonnie who was currently laying on the couch talking with Sebastian who woke up a few hours ago.

"which one?"

"it's the, uh, atmospheric radar." elliott and five then started talking with each other mysteriously. bonnie turned her head over to them not really paying attention what sebastian was telling her. when five glanced over at her, she frowned her eyebrows at him.

in a quick instant the teenager walked over to Bonnie, even if the girl was completely ignoring him because of the previous events, he still wanted her around on his missions. he sent sebastian a tight smile before grabbing Bonnie's wrist making her stand up at spital jumped them.

"goodness gracious, a warning next time!" bonnie snapped at five smacking his arm away from her. she then looked around the unknown area that there landed. they were in the middle of tall grass, really tall grass. "why are we here?"

"one of the machines detected sound waves here, meaning one thing." five breathed out hooking his hand with Bonnie's and as much as she wanted to rip it off she didn't. she kept it on his and the two started to walk through the tall grass.

bonnie didn't put it together until five pulled apart the tall grass showing the girl that bonnie missed. "vanya." she breathed out happily a smile appearing on her lips but vanya had a confused look on her face.

"who are you?" vanya asked standing up from her curled up position looking between five and Bonnie.

"I'm your brother." said five.

"im a close friend of the family." says bonnie, empathizing on the friend.

"I have a brother? and friends?" vanya asked still suspicious.

"look, you can either stay here and wait for the ikea mafia to come back to kill you, or you can come with us." five stated backing away as vanya stepped forwards.

Bonnie scoffed at the us part and crossed her arms over her chest. she knew that she was being a bitch right now how is she suppose to act when the guy she utterly likes can't answer a simple question to her, despite the way they have been towards each other.

"wh-why are they trying to kill me?" vanya asked worriedly quickly following after Bonnie and five.

" 'cause you're not supposed to be here, vanya."

"in Dallas?"

"that and also here, in 1964." Bonnie remarked walking in front of them both and pushing through the tall grass until they landed in the area where the sound wave was detected. bonnie let out a laugh looking around the circle that was burnt out and turned to face vanya who's mouth was wide open looking everywhere.

"holy shit."

"yeah, pretty wild, right?" five said grinning over at vanya who was still surprised by what she has done. bonnie felt bad for her. she can't possibly imagine how it must be to not remember anything, to not remember your own life, your own family and even yourself.

"it's good to see your powers are still intact. let's go." five added with a hum but before they continued walking Bonnie sighed deeply and then brought vanya into a hug. the older women glanced over at five but he simply nodded his head at vanya who glanced back down at bonnie and wrapped her own arms around the younger girl.