Notes & Cast

~ Disclaimer ~

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, events, and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

~ Warnings ~

Strong language, anxiety, emotional abuse, some scenes of violence, some heated/sexual scenes but nothing too descriptive.

~ Author's Note ~

Hello everyone and welcome to my story! I just have to say that this is the first book I've ever written and I've put a lot of hard work into it so please give it lots of love. I would love to see your comments and opinions so that I can keep making each chapter better than the last.

I decided to write this book because I honestly got sooooo tired of stupid miscommunications and just wanted a light-hearted novel that could keep me interested. Don't get me wrong, there is still drama but I can assure you that if you're here to see a cute couple, then I won't disappoint;)

That being said, THIS IS A BOOK ABOUT THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN TWO MALES. I'm warning you in advance. If you happen to be a homophobic asshole who stumbled across this book, then I advise you to turn a blind eye and click off of the story.

Another thing I want to mention is that one of the main characters suffers from social anxiety. I personally don't suffer from this but I thought it would be important to draw attention to mental health in my story. Anything I write is meant to cause no harm, so if you do feel as though something is offensive in any way just let me know and I will try to change it as soon as possible. I tried to be as realistic as possible but everyone suffers from anxiety in different ways.

Lastly, I wanted to let you guys know about my uploading schedule. I am planning to publish one chapter every Saturday morning (well for different time zone it could be different. Just in case you want to know, it's CST). I will say that I have a pretty busy life but I have already pre-written a good majority of the book and just need to do edits. Please bear with me if I do have to postpone a chapter. I will still try to get it to you as soon as possible.

~ Cast ~

You are free to imagine the cast however you would like, I just thought it would be fun to give you a visual if you wanted one.

I would recommend coming back here whenever certain people are actually introduced in the book because I know a lot of characters at one time can be overwhelming.

Main characters

Asher King