Thank You + Announcement

First off, I can't believe that I have actually made it this far. I didn't know what the heck I was doing when I started writing this story. I just want to say thanks so much for all of the love and support because it was beyond what I could ever imagine. Special thanks to those of you who have made it this far and check in every week.

That being said, I didn't realize how much fun I actually have when I'm writing. I have so many ideas for the future and I hope you will all stick around for the ride.

I have already been working on a new story. I hope to get that out around summer or even sometime before because, as I said, I just genuinely enjoy bringing my ideas onto the screen. Just be sure to look out for that, and I will see you soon!!

If you have any feedback on my writing, I would love to hear what you have to say as I am always open to new ideas and ways to improve.

Sneak peek:

Synopsis:

Kieran Tate is the type of person who just floats through life. He had a somewhat average childhood, has somewhat average grades, and isn't really anything special. That's the way he likes it to be; do all of the needed tricks without falling off the skateboard. Do what you need to do to be noticed, but never do enough to be considered an attention seeker.

There's only one problem that interferes with Kieran's life that causes everything to not be so simple.

Cassius Connor won't leave him alone.

Kieran has tried time and time again to ignore his snide comments and nonsensical arguments, but Kieran can only take so much before his fuse blows. Not a day goes by when Kieran and Cassius aren't fighting with each other. The happy-go-lucky skateboard kid and the gloomy, hot-headed teen have nothing in common, so how do they butt heads so often?

Soon enough, their lives become intertwined with no way to reverse it.

From jealous best friends, to new family challenges, to dealing with an enemy, Kieran has it all. Only it's a lot more complicated than it seems. Cassius is a much more interesting person than what's on the surface. Cassius tries to bury his past, but the closer Kieran gets to him, the more of his dark and forgotten life is uncovered. Not only that, but Kieran is about to find the key to ruining Cassius's life. Will he use it to his advantage or will he use it to unwind Cassius's complexity?

With a lot of rage, a lot of laughs, and a whole lot of healing, will Kieran and Cassius finally see eye to eye... or will their relationship blossom into something more?

It's your usual enemies-to-lovers tale, but with a twist.

***IT IS NOW COMPLETE!!!***

Love you all<3
—howboutnoxoxo