Chapter 16

I thought everything between Asher and I was fine after we made up last week, but I haven't seen him in four days

I thought everything between Asher and I was fine after we made up last week, but I haven't seen him in four days. I can't even focus on the intense Madden match between the guys and me because Ash is all I can think about.

Vincent abruptly pauses the game and glares at me.

"Leo, you are fucking killing us, man," Vincent groans. "What's up with you?"

Sawyer and Hayden then look at me as well.

"Nothing," I mumble, but none of the guys buy it for one second.

"I haven't seen Asher around school. Is that what you are worried about?" Sawyer asks.

I sigh and nod my head.

"I thought you said you made up?" Hayden questions.

"Yeah, we did."

"Bitch, then what are you so worried about?" Vincent laughs. "You said he didn't have his phone, right?"

I nod.

"Then what's the problem?" Vincent says.

"Aww, Lee Bee's just worried about his boyfriend," Hayden teases.

"He's not my boyfriend," I mutter with pink cheeks.

"Oh, but you definitely want him to be," Sawyer smirks.

I just sigh and look away. I can feel them all smirking at me without even looking.

"I didn't hear you deny it," Hayden taunts.

"Speaking of Asher," Vincent says. "You need to stop fucking hogging him. He's our friend too, you know."

I didn't expect my friends and Asher to get along this well, but the thought puts a smile on my face. They happily accepted him.

"Yeah, I wanna see little hottie too." Hayden huffs.

"Why are you guys blaming it on me? Just go ask if he wants to hang out," I say.

"We just didn't know if he still wanted to see us after the whole ordeal with you two," Sawyer mutters.

"Are you kidding me? Asher loves being around you guys. He says it makes him feel included in something for once. You guys just need to man the fuck up and tell him," I laugh.

"Yeah, but why do we need to tell him when you can do that for us, Lee Bee?" Hayden latches onto my arm and gives me puppy dog eyes. "He's your boyfriend after all."

I just roll my eyes even though I definitely want that statement to be true.

"Fine, fine...don't worry, I'll tell him since you guys are too scared to talk to him."

"Pfft...I don't know what you are talking about." Vincent crosses his arms and glares at me.

"Yeah, me either," Sawyer huffs, crossing his arms as well.