Betrayal

*4 Years Later*

*Readers pov*

You:...Fuck...

I remember the night from before, filled with frustration that I hide from my face.

I stand up from my bed, spreading my legs out and yawning.

I'm much taller then before, having jacked arms that I got from working out.

My voice is grizzled, gone deeper and I have a new and improved hairstyle. I have a huge scar across my neck, giving flashbacks.

I have a cut on my lower lip aswell on my left side.

I have a scratchy stylish beard with bags under my eyes along the usual cut across my face.

Jesse: Umm...Dude? Wake up, bro.

I hear knocking on my door and a idiot at the other side of it.

You: Yeah. Come in.

I put on my grey hoodie, I attach all my holsters.

The door opens, giving me a sneak peak of the snow outside. I'm a real idiot for going out at this weather.

Jesse:...So...

He says awkwardly, coming in and closing the door.

I put my bag on.

Jesse: About yesterday.

I am really fucking menacing, quiet, tall and muscular in his eyes. Fuck, in every persons eyes who sees me.

Jesse: You really fucked Seth up with that single punch. Maria wants you to apologies.

You: Ok

He's shocked, hearing my groggy voice that's making me sound bothered by this situation.

You: He shouldn't have said those things to Ellie. Not that it matters now...

I start to remember how she angrily broke up with me yesterday, I've been awful since then.

Jesse: We still have to pick up Ellie.

You: She would hate to see me.

Jesse: You 2 broke up?

I have massive bags under my eyes from the lack of sleep due to yesterday.

You:...Yeah.

Jesse: Oh, Y/N, no...What are you, 4 years?

You: Maybe more...

Jesse:...Well, Ellie should be there. Let's go.

You: Listen me out, first.

*Ellie pov*

I know.

I know. I can't be lied to.

There aren't any more antibodies like me, I'm the only one. I'm the only immune. Joel is lying and I know Y/Ns into it even when he says "I don't know".

Fuck, Y/N...I didn't want to break up with him yesterday. Ever since then, I've been crying non-stop.

I love him with all my life and yesterday was just...awful.

Dina: You and Y/N, huh? Fuck, I'm sorry to hear that.

Me: I-I love him...

Dina: Why did you break up then?

Me: The fight yesterday, when he punched Seth and took on all those other adults...I said some horrible shit to him...

Dina: Why?