Fear

*Conners pov*

Me: Owen-

Owen: NO!!

The environment is horrible, depressing. The most awful thing happened...we found something that got most of us shaking.

There it was, written on the wall with blood. All around us, scattered WLF brothers and sisters.

"HE IS ALIVE. CUTTER IS COMING FOR ALL OF US. HE WILL KILL US ALL."

Me: I-I...I killed him! Shut up, Owen!

I inhale all the bad feelings deep in my lungs, calming down.

Abby: He's right, Owen!

Owen: Then whats this!?

It's the note.

"Cutter is here; Witnesses, graffiti, our WLFs last words. It's all about him, if he's in your way, kill him."

The note then continues on with instructions.

Owen: Isaac wrote it himself!

Mel is shaking, scared, holding her pregnant belly. Sitting down.

Mel:...I'm scared for my child...

Owen: Conner! Look! She's scared for her child! You impacted us all!

He grabs me by the collar of my shirt.

Owen: You killed us all! My child!

Me: Y/N's dead!

I push him away.

Me: I killed him! My own younger brother! I killed him! The kid who goofily smiled at me and cheered me up! The kid who used to wrap his arms around my neck and pull me down to a hug!

My voice breaks. Some tears fall down my face.

Me: I did all for you! I shot him in the head! I did the deed for Abby. For you all!

Owen: EXACTLY! You SHOT him! Only ONCE! If you want someone dead you make sure to do it throughly! You fucking idiot!!

Murray: Look, hermano, I'll dig the graves.

He grabs a shovel. I hope he's joking.

Me: Why have all of you accepted death?!

Owen: What? You haven't? Cutter is better than you. Do you understand?

Me: All we can do is fight! His girlfriend is coming too!

Owen: Ok? And?! She killed many too! She's as dangerous as him! They are a unstoppable duo! Makes me think why you didn't kill her, Abby!

He directs his anger at Abby. Abby looks upset.

Me: Don't fucking shout at Abby!

I get in his face, he gets in mine.

Owen: Or what? You're going to try and kill us just like your own younger brother?!

Me: You fucking-

We push eachother and ready to fight, Abby gets in the middle.

Abby: Both of you! Stop!

Owen: He put my child at risk! Just because of his incompetence! How do you fuck up killing someone?! You incompetent fuck!

Owen huffs.

Owen: Fuck this. Come on, Murray, we're drinking.

They leave before me and Owen share hateful looks.

Mel:...You know...

We look at her, she's really sad.

Mel: I really liked that kid....he was so nice, we had a nice chat, he didn't deserve anything.

She stands up.

Mel: And you just shot him...poor kid...we deserve everything. I hope my child grows up like him...

She leaves too.

Abby has her head down.

*Abby pov*

Conner: You see, babe? You aren't angry? He killed your father. He killed him.

I feel his finger on my chin as he lifts my face up. I look into his eyes.

Connor: Don't you want him to suffer? See him in pain? He mercilessly killed your father. Let's do it, make him finally die. Him and that girl.

Our lips connect.

Connor: I got my brother, you got the girl. Make this right.

Me: Yeah...Let's make them both suffer. Let's do it.