Machine

*Readers pov*

I grab the WLF by the throat, I tie a rope around the neck and pull tightly, turning them around to look into my eyes from my mask.

You: Where. Is. Slasher?

WLF: I-I HAVE NO CLUE!! LOOK FOR GROUP C!! THEY HAVE GONE SOUTH TO LOOT A THEATER!!

I repeatedly stab the chest as blood flies all over me.

I drop him down from building roof as I get a run start to another.

I leap across to the other building roof, holding out my karambit with my 2 Desert Eagles that I earned from Marlene in my holsters.

I stop at the edge, looking down and seeing a WLF with his back turned to the window as I'm above him and he's about 150 stories high.

I run and jump off.

In slow motion, I am flying down as I'm holding out my karambit.

I smash through the window and stamp ontop of the WLF as he slides under me going along the room, pulling out my Desert Eagle and shooting a man running towards his placed rifle.

I wait, the room quieting down.

I hop off the man and turn him around, glass shards inside and around his face.

WLF:...C-Cutter...you're real...

You: Where's Slasher?

WLF: I-I don't know-

I grab the cable that's swinging and tie it around his neck. I put him to the end of the broken window as he screams in fear due to the massive height.

WLF: I-I REALLY DON'T KNOW, PLEASE!!!

You: Group C. Where's the Theater?

WLF: South. Few more buildings down. They are below us as we speak, ready to go out! You can beat them to the Theater and loot first-

I grab his neck in a choke-hold with my forearm and hold him up from the height with my choke hold. He tries to scream and breathe, very raspily.

I keep him held up with my forearm as I grab my D.50 and shoot his spine 5 times, really fast.

I drop his limb body down, holstering my gun.

I see the window across as I run towards it and break through it and land ontop another building.

I see a part of the roof covered in scrap metal as I grab a crowbar from the floor and dive ontop of the scrap. It breaks through as I land ontop of a WLF.

A WLF has his back turned to me.

I quickly slam the crowbar into his collarbone and rip out the bone and tissues, leaving it sticking inside of him and instead reaching for my karambit.

A WLF runs to me with a pipe flailing in his hand but I slice his bicep which makes him drop it and I slice his calf whilst dropping down.

Another WLF tries to shoot me as I grab the cut up WLF and put him infront of me. The WLF I'm holding gets shot up instead of me as I grab his Sykov and repeatedly shoot the armed WLF.

I made sure there's no more after some silence as I turn around and see the crowbared WLF struggling to bare pain of his dismembered collarbone.

He still has the crowbar inside of him as I grab it and twist it with him screaming as I keep a firm grip.

WLF: Cutter! Please! Forgive us all! Everyone knows about Slasher killing his little brother! FORGIVE US ALL!!!

I pull down the crowbar, taking out his back and pulling it out. He screams as blood flies everywhere.

I proceed to smack the shit out of him with the crowbar sharp point making his skull dissapear slowly and his eye pop out along with teeth dissapearing too.

I throw the crowbar down, clanking the metal.

I look to the small window and open it, jumping out and rolling to brace impact.

I look around for the theater, breathing as smoke goes around my mask from the cold.

These past few days, I've been a killing monster. Seattle sucks but the revenge is sweet and will be mine

*Ellie pov*

I look up and see a person jumping from a building to another which really reminds me of Y/N.

Dina: Ellie?

Me: I just saw Y/N-

Jessie: Ellie. Stop.

Theres silence.

Me: Ok...