Horrid

*Ellies pov*

What is this? The second day at Seattle? Counting days sucks when being too focused on revenge.

It's me, Jessie and Dina in a theater of some kind.

Why are we here? Revenge.

WLF. Washington Liberation Front. The people who killed Joel and Y/N.

Jessie: Y/N, huh?...I remember when I got jumped by 6 people in an dark alley-

Dina: He appeard in the alley, holding a rusty chain and beat them all nearly to death.

Jessie:...Yeah.

He looks really upset.

Dina: I used to have the biggest crush on him.

Me: Guys...focus on sleep. Ok? Abby-

Jessie: What would Y/N want?

Excuse me?

*Flashback*

I duck down as Y/N smashes the Clickers skull with a baseball bat, breaking it.

I stand back up, throwing my knife at a Runners head trying to bite to Y/N. It drops down and slides to us as I rip out my knife and get ready.

A Runner jumps ontop of Y/N as they rumble. Clicks and screeches are coming closer from every direction as I stab the Runner and pick up Y/N.

He pushes me outside the supermarket, closing the door.

Me: Y/N?! What the fuck!? Y/N!

He locks the door by throwing a cabinet on it.

Y/N: Trust me, babe. Go 800 yards away.

Me: Be safe, Dummy!

He punches the glass window, making a giant hole as glass flies down on the floor. He grabs my cheeks, squishing them, as he pulls me into a kiss.

Y/N: I will be, Dumbo.

He kisses my cheek one more time and runs away.

I go 900 yards away. I get the horses and wait.

I'm seeing him walk towards me, he pulls out the detonator and clicks it.

He's still looking at me, the explosions are behind him, lighting the place up to his dark figure.

He keeps his cold stare.

*Flashback end*

Me: I wanted to marry him, Jessie...Have kids-

I gag.

I grab the nearest bucket, throwing up inside of it.

Jamie: Are you ok?!

Dina: Shit! Whats wrong?!

They both check on me as I weakly lean back.

I wish he was still here. I love him so much...I can't live without him.

*Readers pov*

You: You cheater.

I chuckle. He laughs.

Angel: Good game, son.

He sets down all of his playing cards and I do too.

You:...So-

Angel: You're dead, Y/N L/N.

The Guardian Angel looks at me, unsatisfied.

You: Yeah...You're right.

I look down at my white clothing.

You: I don't understand how I deserve to be in heaven.

Angel: You don't. Only way in, is to let God into your life. You can stay here with me, I made this place for you.

You:...Want to explain how I died? I can't remember anything.

It feels like I have a blank mind.

Upon hearing this, his expressions turn upset, seeing me in this position as if I'm some helpless dog.

A person who knows me so well is reacting from me acting out due to the issues in my life...well, past-life.

Angel:...You know...I'm always here for you. No matter what.

You: I'm asking for too much...It's like having immorality, It's not fair.

Angel: I mean...

He kinda agrees with me.

You: I need revenge...live life with Ellie, I want to marry her...

Angel: Promise me one thing...

You:...Yeah?

Angel:...Don't come back here. Never again...

You: Why not?...

Angel: This is your last chance, to live a life with Ellie. To bring your life into line. This is, the plan that God has for you. I will be there with you, every step.

You:...Please elaborate.

I see myself start to dissapear, he smiles.

I freak out.

You: I GOT SO MANY QUESTIONS, ANGEL!...Angel!!

He stops.

Angel:..Yeah?

I slowly calm down, breathing normally.

You: Thank you...Really...For everything...

Angel: It's because I love you, son...You'll always be accepted. Die an old man, please, it's not fun seeing you here. Once you come back, it's hell for you, son. Accept God.

He smiles for the last time.

I wake up, gasping.

The dried blood is on my face.

I don't remember anything...nothing...just my name and...

Slasher.

Conner. He shot me and...I'm alive. How?

I slowly stand up, I look around. I see that I've been thrown in a ditch.

He did this. I know it. He and his WLF group. He shot me and they threw me in here because of the hatred between us brothers.

This is the worst thing they could have ever done.

Bringing back Cutter from the dead.

Making Cutter not remember any morals, memories, people. Making Cutter have only hatred, nothing stopping him.

I will be unstoppable.

I look up, it starts to rain as the ditch turns muddy. My clothes soak as I feel the cold rain dripping on me and my face, I breathe in heavily, grabbing my bag that was disposed alongside with me.

They did the worst thing they could.

Making me have no will to live.

I'm coming for your head, Conner.