1.0

please leave some inline comments, those are my favorite to read!

Hunter Thorn;

Pounding.

Pain.

Those things were the first things I felt when I opened my eyes. I was lying in a warm bed, the blanket pulled up to my chest and my arms draped over it.

Wait.

This was not my bed and this was surely not even my own room. I quickly shot up from my laying position, only to regret it as the pounding in my head became only worse. I looked around to see that the room looked like an expensive hotel room, but the thing was, district three had no hotels or whatsoever. I was somewhere out.

When I got off the bed and walked to the window it only got confirmed that I was not at home, and I already had a bitter feeling of where I could be. That feeling was confirmed as a shirtless boy walked into the room, a cup of what I assumed was water in the one and two pills in the other hand.

"Good morning, sunshine." He smirked.

Oh, that famous smirk. I was getting sick of it.

"Where am I, Justin?" I asked, regretting talking so loudly because it made my head hurt even more. Justin noticed me wince and handed me the cup plus the two pills.

"Take these, they will help you." I did as I was told, not thinking about it as I drowned them. I realized too late they could have been drugs, but I hoped Justin wouldn't do that.

"Where am I?" I repeated once again because I didn't get an answer the first time I asked him that.

"You're in my house. In my district." He chuckled, placing the cup of water on the table in the corner.

"So I'm in district one?" He shook his head.

I was confused, wasn't the leader supposed to live in his main district? I mean, he ruled district four, too, but Lucas didn't live in district two either.

"Would be too easy for my enemies if I lived where they think I do." He laughed lightly. His chest was heaving up and down with the way he inhaled, and I couldn't help but let my eyes admire his shirtless body. He was really handsome, he just had an ugly persona that made his appearance feel different.

I sighed as I finally managed to draw my eyes away from him after a session of just staring, which I think he noticed, too. I could tell by the way a smirk signed his face.

I looked around the room. "Wait. Wha-" I couldn't finish the sentence, my mouth hanging open because of what I just noticed.

My dress was thrown over a chair with my shoes laying right beneath it. I let my eyes wander down my body, seeing that I was wearing a white- practically see through- shirt and a pair of black boxers.

"Did you -" I stuttered out, moving my hands awkwardly in front of the two of us.

"Did I undress you?" He asked and I nodded, "yes."

He was smirking while I blushed furiously. I had not even worn a bra. Oh my god, he had seen me almost completely naked.

"Don't worry babe, I didn't peek." He assured, "much."

"Ugh," I groaned, throwing my hands up into my hair. I still felt the heat on my cheeks when I walked to the window, trying to not look at him, feeling rather small now that he had seen so much of me.

It was raining outside, which did not surprise me because rain was almost the only thing I could ever see, despite the grey clouds hanging from above. Maybe that was the reason everything in the districts felt so dangerous and dark.