1.7

guess who's back, back again. (lowkey eminem fan) leave comments and votes on your way through this chapter. I hope I didn't lose to many readers I hope you still find me acceptable enough to read my story. Read note at the end!!

Hunter Thorn;

"Hey Lucas, I'm back." I shouted into the house, waiting for a reply. I didn't get one from my brother, but Sara was in the kitchen and asked for me to come in.

"What's up?" I said as I strolled to her, her making food. It smelled delicious and reminded me that I was indeed very hungry.

"How was it at Laura's?" She asked and I stared at her with a confused face, then I remembered that I had asked Laura to cover up for me. Thank god she didn't notice the confusion written on my face.

"It was nice. We went to the club and then I crashed at hers. We came back pretty late."

"Right" Sara forced out and I found it strange, but shrugged it off. I didn't want to know about why she was acting like this to be honest.

"Where's Lucas?" I asked, stealing a piece of paprika from the plate on the counter. Sara scowled at me, but eventually answered.

"Upstairs in his office. I wouldn't disturb him-"

I didn't even get out the rest of her sentence because I was sprinting upstairs and to Lucas.

I didn't bother knocking on his door, just bursting in to find him hunched over his desk, eyes trained on the computer in front of him.

"Hey Lukey," I smiled, walking over to him and sitting on the desk. He groaned, then moved his eyes to my face. He was angry somehow.

"I told you not to call me that. What do you want Hunter?"

"I wanted to ask what you did with Clyde after I went out," Shrugging lightly, I picked up a folder I had never seen before. There was no name written on the first page and I found it weird because Lucas liked to label things so they were organized. Opening it, I saw only a few blank pages inside of it. Coming to the last page, Lucas grew slightly uncomfortable and snatched it out of my hands.

"Mind your own business, Hunter" He growled and my eyes widened.

"Fine, but at least tell me about Clyde and what happened after I left." I crossed my arms over my chest and Lucas sighed, finally getting that I wasn't going to let this go until he told me.

"Fine, whatever. I asked him what he was doing and he said he was just paying us a little visit. I made him tell his man to back off and then I talked to him. He wants us to work together so we can take Bieber down once and forever." Lucas said and I gulped, the colour vanishing from my face, which made him look at me strangely.

"What?" He asked, his eyes scanning over my face for anything to read.

"Nothing. That's just... Good for you, right? I mean... now you don't have to fight him alone anymore." I trailed of awkwardly and forced a small smile, but I do bet it looked very painful. The chance they would get him was bigger if they did it together. And I didn't want them to catch him.

I hated to admit it, but I started liking Justin and him dead would sure leave an impact on me.

"It is. I was first very shocked that he had offered, but I was quick to agree. Every help is appreciated. And he is a strong man. Together we are much stronger than Bieber is alone." Lucas mumbled.

"How do you know Clyde is not just trying to trick you into something and then take you both down?" I wasn't going to believe that that was Clyde's intention when he came here. To me he said he wanted to take this district and a few moments later he was asking my brother to be his partner?