1.4

Please leave some inline comments, those are my favorite to read!

Hunter Thorn;

I could notice his brown eyes from far away and he mouthed for me to run away. But I was frozen. Was he really here now too, to fight against the district? Because if he was, then there was not going to be a district three at the end of the fight anymore.

Clyde was quick and reacted when I didn't move with grabbing me from behind, pressing a gun to my temple.

"Nice moves, baby. I would like to see you try them out now." The gun pressed harder into my skin and I winced at the pain. I didn't say anything just waited for Justin to see if he was going to do something. When I heard a gun klick I was sure it was Clyde's, but I was once again wrong.

Justin had his hand raised, gun aimed directly at Clyde, but I hoped he wasn't going to shoot because the bullet would hit me since Clyde was standing behind me and could easily block it out.

"Let go of her before I rip your disgusting head off." He spoke sternly but only received a chuckle from Clyde.

"Oh come on Bieber. Where are your men? Do you think you could fight me that easily? I have men postioned at every corner of here. They are just waiting for my signal to start the war. I can't see anyone of your troop here." He spoke evilly while Justin glared at him.

"I did not come here to fight," Justin said, surprising me and Clyde. While I tried to think of a reason why else he could be here, Clyde already seemed to have an idea.

"So you came here because you wanted to see your little girl here, innit?" Clyde spoke, running his knuckles over my cheek. I tried to turn my head away from his, but his grip around my neck tightened and I could barely breathe. I kept eye contact with Justin the whole time long and his eyes searched something in mine, as if wanting to tell me about his plan but not finding the right way to. His fists were clenched and his knuckles already white. His jaw was set too and he looked as if ready to explode.

I didn't dare to move since Clyde had only to pull the trigger and could end my life then and there. And he was pretty close to doing it when Justin walked closer to us. I didn't understand why he would do that if he saw that they were three men and he was alone. When I craned my neck back to see if the two men that were holding me before were about to do something, I noticed them gone. Where did they go?

"I wouldn't step any closer if you want to keep this beauty alive." Clyde hissed, pressing the gun tighter into my head. And right now I felt something, I was afraid.

I was scared of my own life because it was on the line. All the times I had been in danger before where nothing compared to this one and I didn't want to die yet.

"Shut up." Justin hissed and Clyde was for a moment just focused on glaring at Justin. I took this for granted and elbowed him. Thanks to his height my elbow reached exactly his groin and when it hit him he let go of me and the gun, dumpling over in pain. I quickly snatched the gun of the ground and ran to Justin, who was surprised by my actions. He looked at me for a brief moment before releasing a sigh and going for Clyde.

In a mere of seconds Clyde was beaten up and lying motionless on the ground. I thought Justin had killed him, but he was still breathing.

When Justin was finished he walked back to me, taking my face in his hands to check if I was alright. His fingers lightly skimmed the cut on my neck and I winced, not sure if it was because of the pain or because his fingers were so cold.

"Go and get your brother, I will make sure Clyde does not wake up before you come back to take care of him." He nodded his head and waited for my answer.