2.5

Hello everybody. I thought I would put this up here and not in the author's note because, be honest, no one ever reads it. I will be doing some major editing on this story to make sure there are no typos and that the plot makes sense because I feel as if I am going into a little bit of a different direction that I was at the beginning. I hope after the editing this story will be lit.

Happy reading!

Hunter Thorn;

"Justin, I got a note saying 'meet me at the usual place', and I thought it was you, that's why I came here." I rushed out nervously, my hands starting to sweat. I did not like where this was going.

Justin stayed silent, eyes looking around him. He could feel it too, something was not right and it frightened us both.

No one said a word, and still, we couldn't hear anything. There was absolutely no one around.

Not yet.

"It wasn't me, Hunter. How the hell was I supposed to get into the district without being caught by someone? They all know how I look now." He sighed, running a hand through his hair. He appeared nervous and it didn't make me feel better. It meant that he too had no idea what to actually do.

"Get in the car, we're driving to district one."

It was like a sign, a code word because suddenly men emerged from where they were hiding, catching Justin and me off guard.

While they only needed one to hold me in place, three men were trying to get a grip of Justin. He was fighting, but he soon saw no use in it. Looking me in the eyes with a defeated expression, I know there was no escaping. We were helpless against them.

Soon something wet was placed over my mouth and I slowly drifted into unconsciousness, hoping that when I woke up Justin would be alright.

That was, if I ever woke up again.

-

No noise, head pounding and the feeling of someones hand holding mine behind my back. Thumb stroking softly, slowly, over my knuckles was was lulled me out of my sleep.

I opened my eyes too fast, my head hurt so much and when I tried to reach out and touch it, I felt rope restrain me from doing it.

"Hunter?" I was relieved when I heard his voice, cracking in the middle. I felt like crying. I had been in the same situation in only a mere of hours. But when I was brought to Justin, deep inside of me I knew nothing would happen to me.

Right now, I was not sure of that.

We were bound back to back, making it impossible for me to take a glance at this face to see if he was hurt. But the wince escaping from his mouth when I tried to move a bit was everything I needed to hear that he was.

"Justin, are you alright?"

"That bastards got me right, fuck, my head hurts." he replied, his voice hoarse.

I was about to reply, but couldn't get the words out before someone stepped in front of us.

"Ah, I see, the beauty and the beast have awaken." The man grinned. I looked at him and was shocked to find out it was no one I knew.

"Who are you?" I spat, eyes narrowing at him. He just smirked down at me, taking my chin between his fingers and shaking my head side to side.

"Wouldn't you like to know," he replied dramatically and I groaned when he gripped my chin a bit tighter.