2.1

Please leave some votes and inline comments, I love to read those!

Justin Bieber;

I had to stay focused. I couldn't let myself get to caught up with Hunter, it would only cause me problems. I had a plan, and the only rule was to follow this plan.

She was making me go crazy, making it hard for me to follow this plan.

That is why I had to stay focused, so focused, that not even a girl like Hunter could bring me out of it. Because if she did, she would end up dead.

And so would I.

Hunter Thorn;

It was early in the morning when I woke up. A head was in my lap, a hand draped over my knees. Even the noise of the television we had forgotten to turn off didn't make me take my eyes off the young boy sleeping right in front of me.

Because that was who he was, and I was in awe.

He was really handsome when he slept. Brows furrowed, lips loosely pressed together. He looked so young, so oblivious to what was going on in the districts and definitely not like he was the cause of it all. I hated knowing that while he was looking very innocent at the moment, he was anything but.

We had fallen asleep watching television late last night. And I knew I was up way too early when I looked at the clock that was hung up on the wall. I guess it was due to my neck hurting, because of the uncomfortable position I slept in.

It only took it for me to move my leg a little, when Justin shot up and looked like something was wrong. He wore a frown on his face.

When he saw me sitting there, his shoulders relaxed and the frown fell.

"Why the hell are you up so early?" he checked the clock, then rasped to me.

"Couldn't sleep anymore." I shrugged and he sighed, lying back down on my lap again.

As sweet as it was, my legs were hurting from his weight and so were my back and my neck, I had to get up.

I gently put his head off me and he sat up again, sighing again while running a hand through his tousled hair.

I stood up and walked over to where I left my things last night. I grabbed them and made my way to the bathroom, changing into them again. I couldn't come back in Justin's clothes, Lucas would flip out why I had been with a boy and all that stuff.

When I came back, Justin was already standing in the kitchen and drinking some water. I saw that he had poured a glass for me too.

"You want me to take you home?" He asked as soon as I finished drinking the water and placed the glass on the counter.

I nodded and he took the keys of his car, making his way to the door. I guess he had to bring me back soon, he didn't even brush his teeth, neither did I, but I was okay if he brought me back already.

We walked to the car in silence, and during the drive we did not talk much either. I felt as if it had to to with last night's events, but I didn't dare to ask him what was wrong.

He stopped the car at the usual place, safe and far enough from district three so that no one would notice where I was, and before I got out of the car, I leaned over and gave him a peck on his cheek.

I immediately blushed after it, surprising us both with my actions. He just grinned while I was trying to keep a straight face, as if I was confident to stand to my actions.