2.3

please leave some votes and inline comments, I love to read those!

Hunter Thorn;

It was dead silent again, none of us wanted to be the first to talk. I was still crouched down against the wall, the hard and cold floor was making me shiver and wrap my arms tighter around myself.

There was a lot of tension between us, even though I thought we cleared everything just before. Apparently, Justin wasn't done yet. He kept pacing around the room, talking to people on the phone with a hushed voice so that I couldn't understand a thing, and he was constantly walking out of the room, came back with files in his hands, then left the room again.

He was sitting at the table, the only one in this room, and was reading something, he seemed to be very focused. And I was just staring, not caring if he caught me or not.

Because he then did, and I kept staring. He just shook his head and looked away from me, his attention back on whatever he was reading.

If I didn't know better, I would say he was searching for some information.

But I knew that he was planning something, something big to get back at my brother.

And I couldn't help but think that was why he kept me still there with him. As if he needed me for something I didn't want to be a part of.

"Justin?" My voice was hoarse, I blame it on being silent for too long. His head shot up to me immediately, brows furrowed and his lips set into a frown.

"Yeah?" He said, voice soft but I couldn't let it fool me.

"Can I go back home now? I've been here for hours. I'm hungry and thirsty." I said, slowly standing up from the ground. He eyed my every movement, then decided he was not going to give me an answer. After a minute of waiting for one I didn't get, I groaned and walked over to him

When I was standing directly in front of the desk I crossed my arms and he looked at me again.

"I meant it, Justin."

"Shut up, Hunter."

"Why can't you let me go home now? You said everything you wanted to! All I've been doing the past hour was watch you do your thing. Why the hell can't I get back to my district?" I said loudly, which resulted in him shooting up from his chair and walking over to me, grabbing my arm.

"I said shut up. I don't want to hear your voice right now." He growled, his face dangerously close to mine.

"And I said I want to go home." I said stubbornly and he grabbed my arm harder, making me wince. My body was going to have a lot of bruises when I come home.

"Why are you so fucking irritating?" He said, letting go of my arm. My hand immediately went to soothe the pain, rubbing over the red dots carefully.

Justin watched me, and his expression softened a bit. I guess he had to be a tough leader, which probably meant he had to be so rough with me all the time, but he didn't seem to like it very much. His face would fall every time he did something to harm me.

"Why can't you just let me go home?"

"Because I need you here for a while now." He answered, then went back to sit on his chair again.

"For what?" I said, crossing my arms again. This was not looking good for me.

"For my plan." He smirked and my heart fell.