2.7

Read note at the end please!

"Where the hell are you?" Lucas practically shouted over the phone. I took a deep breath, wondering if I should tell him about the incident now or rather wait until I was at home. I decided on the latter.

"I'm good, Lucas, don't worry. I'll be back home soon, I will tell you everything then." I said calmly, hoping to convince Lucas to let it go for now and wait until I was at home.

"Fine, whatever. But don't think you will get away that easy for leaving just like that." He growled and I sighed again, pinching the bridge of my nose. All the time Justin was staring at me, his eyes never leaving my face, and to say that it didn't make me nervous would be a total lie.

After I told Lucas I would be home soon, I ended the call, putting my phone into my backpocket. And then it was silent for a while. I went to the kitchen and poured myself a glass of water, Justin followed just minutes later. While I leaned against the counter of his very beautiful and very expensive looking kitchen, he looked at me again, concern written over his face.

"What?" I asked lightly, moving my hands up to my face, forgetting about the bruises for a moment, then wincing when I touched them. That was what he had been looking at, even though I had already told him they weren't that bad.

"Nothing, it's just... It angers me that that bastard hit you and I couldn't really do anything about it." He said, shaking his head.

Was he opening up to me? Because this was certainly not the Justin Bieber I had met several month ago. This wasn't the cold and ruthless gang leader anymore, this was completely another person standing in front of me.

"Hey," I said, stepping a little closer to him while he was leaning on the counter. Our chests were almost touching.

"It's not your fault, there wasn't much you could do, Justin. And see, we're still here and that's all that matters." I smiled lightly and he did too, though the smile didn't reach his eyes. It was more one of pity, and maybe even relief because the whole situation could have ended differently.

"I have to tell you something," He suddenly mumbled, gripping my waist and lifting me up to sit on the counter, his body between my legs.

"What is it?" I asked nervously.

"Promise me that you won't freak out, but this has to get out now. I have the feeling if anybody else told you, you'd never talk to me again. And I won't risk that." Justin said, his hand searching for mine and I let him hold them.

I was feeling nervous, what did he have to tell me?

"Just tell me, Justin."

He opened his mouth to say something, but my phone stopped him from doing so. It was Lucas calling me, but I decided to decline, desperately wanting Justin to finally say what he wanted. Lucas was probably trying to shout at me for not being home yet, it couldn't be anything important. I put ma phone back and gave my attention to the beautiful boy standing in front of me, whose hair was a bit tousled and hands were cold, and eyes full of worry.

"I don't want Clyde telling you about this, so it has to be me to do so first. Him working with your brother; it was my idea and all the time, he was working with me against Lucas. I got all the information from him. And when we wanted to know what could hurt Lucas the most, you stepped into the picture." My heart starting beating faster and faster. Had he been lying to me all the time?

"Before you say anything, listen to me please," he begged, clutching my hand tighter.

"Clyde is a right asshole, baby. If I knew he would start some shit like this, I would have never worked with him. He told me to use you against Lucas and I liked the idea. I was getting someone to play with while he did the other work. The end should have been me killing you. That was the plan to make Lucas vulnerable and to attack when he hurt the most, but I couldn't do it. That day when my man brought you to my district, after Lucas had caught me together with Clyde; it should have happened that day. But I couldn't do it. I called him and told him to fuck off, his plan was stupid and I don't want to be a part of it anymore and later he attacked my men and me. He kept planning shit, but now not only against Lucas, but also against me."