0. Prologue

The war has been over for six years now, but its remains and broken pieces of a country that had once formed a unity were still present and ought to be picked up and pieced together again by the people.

The task to form a unity again seemed to be more difficult than it had first displayed to be. The people have changed, their beliefs have changed. People hardly agreed with each other anymore, everyone had another opinion on how the unity could be formed again. This lead to the north of America being divided into separate districts, four of them, to be exact.

Each district preached other beliefs and found their followers within the people still scarred from the war.

Each district believed to be the strongest, the best and the one that had the most power over the other districts. This was the main reason there was a cold war between the four districts, waiting to erupt and destroy what had been build up so far yet again.

Each district had one person, a leader, they looked up to and listened to. Their command was to be followed, their decisions to be respected. The leaders were supposed to make the best decisions regarding their people and their safety and the followers trusted them with their whole being.

You could say that life within the districts was peaceful and great, the people had enough to live and were at a far better point than they had been during the war. It was only when the lust for power grew and the leaders of district one and three became hungry for more, that these feelings changed. The goal was to control all four districts, both leaders believed that a unity could only be formed if there was only one leader at the top.

And two big leaders was one too many.

In the midst of this fight for power you will find Hunter, the sister of the ruthless leader of district three, Lucas Thorn. When she found a way to walk into the life of the leader of district one, Justin Bieber, she had no idea what consequences that would bring. She didn't know that she would bring the districts to the verge of war again. And she also didn't know that she would be the key to save the people from the disaster that was slowly approaching. 

(c) spaceblackv

all rights reserved

If you are a new reader, welcome!

And if you are a old reader and wonder what happened with the book - don't worry. I didn't delete anything, just unpublished the chapters so that I can rewrite everything and start posting again! 

I can't wait to share this story with you and I hope you will like it. If you do, please make sure to leave some comments and votes! 

This book contains mature scenes, violence and other adult themes.

No translations allowed.